We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
This mod is based from ThinkInvis.ClassicItems. Add missing classic items from Risk of Rain 1. Fully documented for other interested mod creators.
|Date uploaded||5 months ago|
An extension mod for ThinkInvis.ClassicItems!
This mod also adds items (and artifacts) from Risk of Rain 1 that did not make it to Risk of Rain 2.
For this mod's API, the documentation can be found in the wiki.
Use r2modman mod manager to install this mod.
If one does not want to use a mod manager, then get the DLL from Thunderstore.
Check out the original ClassicItems made by ThinkInvisible.
- Thunderstore: https://thunderstore.io/package/ThinkInvis/ClassicItems/
- GitHub: https://github.com/ThinkInvis/RoR2-ClassicItems
Kirbsuke#0352 made the Artifact of Spirit icon.
firstname.lastname@example.org or through Discord.
manaboi#4887 made the Artifact of Origin icon. Artifact of Distortion icon's basis was from them and was improvised.
- Contact: Through Discord.
Aromatic Sunday#2929 did offer to make icons, and thus included as an alternate version.
- Improve namespaces on the project so that the code is readable, and follows best practices.
- Major changes in API due to namespace change. Refer to the code documentation for the new one.
- Add a config option for determining batch spawning for Artifact of Origin.
- Integrate Queue Processors from ChensHelpers.
- Also improve on the implementation for Origin Imp spawning so that it has less processes.
- Integrate the change from ChensHelpers so that Drone Repair Kit will allow Equipment Drones to heal allied drones under the same owner.
- Include the XML into the packaging of the mod.
- Small non-required update for ChensHelpers.
- Add a config option about the Imp Vanguard's Spawn position. It now defaults to spawn like the Imp Soldiers.
- Refactor the Spawn Queue of the Imps spawned by the Artifact of Origin.
- Integrate newer helpers from ChensHelpers.
For the full changelog, check this wiki page.