You will need to have BepInExPack and R2API installed before you can use other mods.
Adds extra configuration to Infusion. Extra interaction with Engineer turrets, configurable maximum values, etc.
|Date uploaded||4 months ago|
This mod used to change the way infusion works by making infusions give you the amount of health per kill as you have stacks of infusion. This is now vanilla behaviour in the base game as of the Artifact update.
However, this mod does still offer some additional functionality even though the main purpose of the mod is now redundant...
This now has two main offerings:
1) links engineer to their turret so turret starts with your current bonus and turret can give infusion stacks to its owner
2) Adds extra configuration to the infusion item so it can be used how you like it (e.g. you can simulate legacy infusion by disabling MaxHealthGainPerKill)
It is likely that some stuff has been overlooked as a lot has changed in base game in this recent update. If there are any issues please don't hestitate to get in contact and I'll do my best to fix it.
MaximumHealthPerInfusion - Sets the maximum health you can gain per infusion stack (default = 100). Set to false for no maximum value.
MaxHealthGainPerKill - Sets a maximum health you can gain for each kill. By default this is disabled. You may enable this for balance purposes if you think you are gaining too much life.
TurretReceivesBonusFromEngineer - Set this to enabled for turrets to start with your current infusion bonus immediately when you deploy it.
TurretGivesEngineerLifeOrbs - Set this to enabled for turrets to give you an infusion stack on kill
Requires intallation of Bepinex and FluffyConfigLabs.
InfusionStackFix.dll inside of "/Risk of Rain 2/Bepinex/Plugins/"
If you have any issues you can usually find me on the ROR2 modding discord (@Fluffatron). Please bear in mind that as with all mods here this is something I do in my spare time for fun so may not always be able to immediately fix issues that you come up with but I will endeavour to do my best.
- Fixed a null reference error which would occur if someone dies without an attacker (e.g. with a console kill command)
- Fixed some broken orb logic
- Made small change bearing in mind I did not know vanilla behaviour of game had changed
- Update readme
- Removed dependency to DeployableOwnerInformation
- Reworked code, should be more reliable and more performant
- Works on Artifacts release of RoR2 game
- Official Bepinex5 release
- Includes all previous changes that were excluded in v3 (config etc)
- Updated to Bepinex5 for official release
- Fixed configuration section naming issue
- Added dependency attribute for DeployableOwnerInformation
- Rollback Bepinex5 early release for thunderstore
- Updated to Bepinex5
- Removed unnecessary R2API dependency
- Early release awaiting BepInExPack
- Removed cap on MaxHpPerInfusionStack
- Added LegacyInfusion bool
- Added configuration value to set maximum gain per orb
- Tidy code. Renamed variables to make code more readable
- Fixed a bug in which orbs would not spawn if you set maximum values above 100 because I hard coded a 100 for orb spawn. Thank you for the report @Deathawaits4
- Updated IL to work with Sirens update (stfld numbers changed)
- Updated dependencies
- Updated R2API dependency string
- Added TurretsReceiveBonusFromEngineer
Tools to help build configuration with Bepinex.ConfigurationManagerPreferred version: 1.0.1