You will need to have BepInExPack and R2API installed before you can use other mods.
Gives players extra money at the start of each stage.
|Last updated||2 months ago|
|Dependants||0 other mods depend on this mod|
Tools to help build configuration with Bepinex.ConfigurationManagerPreferred version: 1.0.1
Gives players extra money at the start of each stage. The amount of money given can be configured in the configuration file.
The formula for extra money given at the start of stage is:
FlatBonus + WeightedBonus * CostOfChest
You can customise how much pocketmoney you think you deserve in configuration manager.
FlatBonus = 0, WeightedBonus = 1
These default values give everyone the cost on 1 small chest extra at the start of round as a quickstart bonus.
Update v2.0.0: you may now set a LatestStageToReceiveMoney. Setting this to anything above 0 will set the last stage in which you receive your bonus. i.e. if you only want to receive the bonus for the first 4 stages set this number to 4. Leave this number set to 0 if you do not wish to set a maximum.
Requires intallation of Bepinex and R2API.
PocketMoney.dll inside of "/Risk of Rain 2/Bepinex/Plugins/"
If you have any issues you can usually find me on the ROR2 modding discord (@Fluffatron). Please bear in mind that as with all mods here this is something I do in my spare time so may not always be able to immediately fix any issues that you come up with.
- Fixed bugs where sometimes money would not be given
- Updated References
- Added compatability support for FunkFrog's ShareSuite
- Official Bepinex5 release
- Updated for Bepinex5
- Removed dependency on R2API
- Removed obsolete console commands
- Added new configuration to allow you to choose a maximum stage in which you wish to receive bonus
- Changed StageWeightedMoney configuration to accept a float value
- Updated R2API dependency string
- Updated this readme file which I forgot to change for v1.1.0
- Added feature to give money based on weighted difficulty
- Added configs and changed console commands to coincide with above change
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|