We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Adds the Soldier TF2, ready for any war that comes his way.
The Soldier is a mobile survivor that can use his tools to reposition himself, or aid his allies.
This mod is a work in progress! My experience with the mod creation process is very limited, so expect jank. Network functionality hasn't been tested much, so multiplayer may not function as intended.
Feel free to contact me if any issues pop up!
- Decreased the power of the Rocket Launcher slightly (800% -> 700%)
- Decreased the power of the Shotgun slightly (9 x 70% -> 9 x 65%) and lowered Proc Coefficent (is now .5 per bullet)
- Decreased the power of the Market Gardener (8000% -> 6000%) (I wanted to reign it in a bit, but still keep it satisfying to use)
- Made the Concheror mobile/actionable. (note: actionable is something of an unintended side-effect)
- Consolidated the Lifesteal buff into the actual conch buff
- Reorganized and changed rocket jumping implementation to (hopefully) be more client-friendly.
- Increased the power of the Rocket Launcher significantly (500% -> 800%)
- Decreased the power of the Shotgun slightly (9 x 80% -> 9 x 70%)
Tweaked Rocket Jumping implementation in an effort to fix clientside Rocket Jumping
- Gave Soldier a janky ragdoll, that should fix the problems with players being locked in the death state
0.1.5(Special Thanks to Blazer Nitrox from the Modding Discord for all the help with dealing with a bunch of issues on this one!)
Added a promising potential fix for multiplayer rocket jumping.
- Added a promising potential fix for getting locked out of abilities.
- Tougher Times no longer blocks the knockback for rocket jumping.
- Increased the aim range for Soldier, allowing him to shoot straight up/down.
- Handled some issues with SkinUI.
Added another potential fix for multiplayer rocket jumping.
- Added a potential fix for being able to spam Primary and use the Special endlessly.
- Added a potential fix for items like Crowbar and Focus Crystal being activated when Rocket Jumping
- Fixed an 'issue' where the damage of the Rocket Launcher was using the wrong value (1600% -> 500%)
- Lowered the damage of the Shotgun (9 x 90% -> 9 x 80%)
Added a potential fix for multiplayer rocket jumping.
Not Fixed Here!
Added a potential fix for being locked out of using the Secondary / Special abilities after using the Utility.
Not Fixed Here!
- Tweaked the readme
- Initial Release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|