Fem Paladin (beta)
Adds a fem skin to Paladin, now with significant design changes. I feel like this version nails that angel warrior aesthetic, whilst still retaining the default paladin's vibe. Also, improved weight paint and positional adjustments to lower body make it more recognizably female.
- correct right shoulder pad color (now a priority with the redesign lol)
- further improve weight paint. Particularly hands, feet, and a few armor pieces
- remove right Huntress bracer (the pink one, you can see it clipping partially through lol)
- remove Huntress shin guards
- put the tattered shoulder cloth back, but may not if it messes up the aesthetic
- add feet accessories, possibly reshape (huntress feet look a bit too dainty for a Paladin)
- use correct icon (currently using Commando default icon as placeholder)
- possibly update script to not break when Default Cape is enabled.
- probably other things I haven't thought of.
Send me feedback on discord plz (Liamono#1206). Especially if it isn't working or something.
- 0.1.0: Added.
- 0.5.0: many things
-Massive improvements to weight paint, particularly to body and armor fragments
-Changed the red scarf into a greek-style toga thingy.
-removed tattered shoulder cloth (though I actually forgot to add it back lol)
-modified breastplate to no longer cover left shoulder, and reconstructed said shoulder
-reduced breastplate thickness.
-Shunted lower body backwards by several inches. This improved a lot things due to the previous version having poor alignment with the armature.
-probably other changes I forgot about lol
- The fem skin will not display if the PaladinMod's "Cape" config setting is enabled. Disabling the cape should allow the mod to work. I will try to adapt my code after I'm done modeling, as it'll be a lot of work for that tiny feature lol.
- Items won't be positioned/sized perfectly on the body when using the skin (duh). Don't worry, it's just cosmetic.
- Although the "specified version" of bepinex for this mod says 5.4.9, it should work just fine with bepinex 5.3.1.