You will need to have BepInExPack and R2API installed before you can use other mods.
Adds a playable Void Reaver with customized abilities to RoR2.
|Last updated||4 months ago|
|Dependants||1 other mod depends on this mod|
Unified BepInEx all-in-one modding pack - plugin framework, detour libraryPreferred version: 3.2.0
[Major Update as of 04/07/2020!]
Adds in a playable Void Reaver into Risk of Rain 2.
- Primary and Secondary skills act as if you have 0.5 of the Lunar item equivalents.
- Secondary is derived from the the Void Reaver's only original attack. It's been modified to activate where you're looking, and has been given a shorter timer on explosions.
- Special sacrifices half your health to deal a big burst of damage.
All players need the mod installed!
- Getting frozen makes Void Reaver's feet fly up. This is a vanilla bug as far as I'm aware.
(Please let me know if you find anything else!)
- First Release
- Secondary now will summon bombs at the spot you're looking instead of in an area in front of you. With the added control, bomb number has been reduced and the area has been shrunk down.
- Utility should now make you impossible to hit even when you're not the host
- Scaled up Void Reaver's size a bit, let me know if this causes any issues but I didn't run into any while playtesting!
- Reave now will leave you at 1HP rather than killing you when below 50% health
- Added more detailed (and and colorful!) stats about each skill
- Added a display model to the selection screen
- General bug and stat fixes
- Updated for the Artifacts update!
- Added skill icons.
- Removed debug messages (oops!).
- Major quality update
- Reticle changed so that there's a dot in the center (Helpful for pinging)
- Secondary now has Proc Coefficient! Apparently proc coefficient is still broken for enemy Reavers...
- Utility has been completely redone. Now is 100% identical to the item and works on clients!
- Special got a bit wonkey with the latest update so I went over it and found I did a lot of things wrong, so I worked on effects and networking and fixed the health values so it should now function as intended!
- Alt Special (Client Reave) is GONE!! Now Reave works on both host and client!!
- I learned quite a bit since I last worked on Void Reaver and I made plenty of mistakes back then, so I took some time to really fix it up and give it some polish...!
- Forgot to set immunity to executes! (Such as being frozen)
- M2 now has an area indicator so you know where it'll fire!
- Fixed the mod icon's outline to be the correct color.
- Death animation now instantly explodes to differentiate it between the Reave ability.
- Removed hitstun all together instead of making it "only if 100% health damage taken" due to a bug in Transcendence (Enemies who pick up this item should have issues in the vanilla game if I'm understanding correctly?)
- Made Void Reaver's Collision Cylinder slightly smaller so they can fit in the legendary chest cave (Size and hitboxes should still be the same size)
- Slightly altered how the M2 works. If no ground is nearby, it will spawn in the general area of the indicator.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|