You will need to have BepInExPack and R2API installed before you can use other mods.
Adds a playable Void Reaver with customized abilities to RoR2.
|Last updated||a week ago|
|Dependants||0 other mods depend on this mod|
Unified BepInEx all-in-one modding pack - plugin framework, detour libraryPreferred version: 3.0.0
Adds in a playable Void Reaver into Risk of Rain 2.
- Primary and Secondary skills act as if you have 0.5 of the Lunar item equivalents.
- Secondary is derived from the the Void Reaver's only original attack. It's been modified to activate where you're looking, and has been given a shorter timer on explosions.
- Special sacrifices half your health to deal a big burst of damage.
All players need the mod installed! Clients must use alternate special skill for it to function!
- Reave doesn't work as client when playing online, if anyone knows why please let me know! (Added a temporary functionally identical version for Clients as an alternate skill! Doesn't look as pretty but it will work at least...)
- Getting frozen makes Void Reaver's feet fly up. This is a vanilla bug as far as I'm aware.
- First Release
- Secondary now will summon bombs at the spot you're looking instead of in an area in front of you. With the added control, bomb number has been reduced and the area has been shrunk down.
- Utility should now make you impossible to hit even when you're not the host
- Scaled up Void Reaver's size a bit, let me know if this causes any issues but I didn't run into any while playtesting!
- Reave now will leave you at 1HP rather than killing you when below 50% health
- Added more detailed (and and colorful!) stats about each skill
- Added a display model to the selection screen
- General bug and stat fixes
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|