You will need to have BepInExPack and R2API installed before you can use other mods.
|Last updated||a week ago|
|Dependants||2 other mods depend on this mod|
This plugin is a collection of Quality of Life changes for Risk of Rain 2's 1.0 release update. All options are configurable via the configuration file.
BUG REPORTS AND SUGGESTIONS: Please submit an Issue Ticket at https://github.com/MapleWheels/RoR2_QoLChanges/issues/
- First Thunderstore published build.
!0.2.2: Fixed bugs from Risk of Risk of 2 v188.8.131.52 update.
- Quick Readme fix. No need to update.
- Added OnKill-Proc Chance feature to Engineer's turrets.
- Description fixes.
- Squid Polyp: Health no longer decays over time.
- Commando Alt_Special/R: Grenades now are now Sticky/stick to the target.
- Commando's Grenades' damage multiplier changed from 700% to 1000%.
- HOTFIX: Commando's grenade damage properly set to 1000% at the centre.
- IMPORTANT!!: Please delete your configuration file for this mod in ~BepInEx/config/!!
- New: Warbanner Buffs:
- Added new Warbanner Buffs: Attack speed bonus now scales with warbanner item count at +3%/level.
- The scaling portion of Warbanner's attack speed buff is stackable from overlapping war banners.
- Fixed a bug with Artificer's M1 cooldown scaling calculation.
- Reduced the size scaling on Captain's healing beacom from 1.25m/level to 1m/level.
- Reduced the scaling healing amount from 0.75%HP/level to 0.5%HP/level.
- Fixed a bug with Bleed where the damage multiplier from the Configuration file was not being applied.
- Bugfix edition!
- Re-applied the fix to Artificer's M1 that got undone by poor version control practices.
- Fixed an interaction bug between Fresh Meat and debuffs that stop natural regen.
0.3.2 -> 0.3.3:
- Bugfix edition!
- Now compatible with Rein's Sniper Mod
Items, Procs & Mechanics:
Item - Fresh Meat:
Item - Gorag's Opus:
Item - Squid Polyp:
Item - Warbanner:
Mechanic - Bleeding:
Survivors & Entities
Engineer: The Best Class
- Planned: Item Stats Mod: In-Game stats reflect QoL changes.
- Planned: Item Stats Mod: Data taken from in-game sources instead of the current lookup Dictionary.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|