PlayableSora - Play as Final Form Sora!
Adds an entirely new custom survivor: Final Form Sora from Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
- Superglide - Hold jump while midair to glide at high speed. Scales with movement speed.
Primary Skill [M1]:
- Final Arts - Sora attacks with both his keyblades, unleashing an attack dependent on whether you're grounded or not.
- Sora can seamlessly transition from grounded to aerial combos and vise versa if you manage to touch ground or become airborne during the combo.
- Scales with attack speed up to a cap.
- You have invincibility frames during the finisher attack.
- You can cancel any non-finisher attack mid-combo with your Utility Skill - Quick Run.
- You can input-buffer another attack, or a magic command mid-attack to cast it slightly faster.
- Aerial attacks will move you towards the closest enemy, or whichever enemy you're pointing at via cursor.
Secondary Skill [M2]:
- Thundaga - Sora calls down 7 bolts of lightning to strike nearby enemies.
- These bolts deal AoE damage.
- These bolts will lock-on to nearby enemies, prioritizing closer enemies.
- Costs 20 MP, can be casted even if less than 20 MP remain, which will consume any remaining MP.
- Cannot be cancelled with Quick Run.
Utility Skill [Shift]:
- Quick Run - Sora performs a quick dash in given direction. Dashes in the direction he is moving, not facing.
Special Skill [R]:
- Magnega - Sora creates a vortex of magnetic force which draws in nearby enemies.
- Will not draw in Elite or Boss type enemies.
- Costs 65 MP, can be casted even if less than 65 MP remain, which will consume any remaining MP.
Model / Anims
- Model, animations, and textures were ripped from Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and imported / blended in unity. All keyblade movements were re-animated by me.
- Base Jump Power = 20
- Base Jump Count = 2
- Base Max Health = 145
- Health per Level = 45
- Base regen = 4
- Regen per Level = 0.7
- Base armor = 18
- MP Restoration time = 20s
- Everything else is the same as base Commando.
Fully Multiplayer Compatible ✓
- Currently aware of a bug that allows items on sora to be visible for other clients. (Items are not supposed to be visible on his character body).
- Sounds are only audible for the client playing sora. This is not a bug, but a choice.
PlayableSora.dll into your
BepInEx\Plugins folder. Can create a folder for it if you want.
- IDeathHD - General help when needed. A great feller.
- Rein - Help assigning skills, and various other parts. A grumpy feller.
- Violet Chaolan - Taught me how to import custom sounds, as well as testing and providing feedback on sora in his early stages.
- Miss_Name - Provided an example of MiniRPC, only reason Sora works in multiplayer.
- Inzanity - Helped proof read the readme and supplied feedback across soras creation.
- To report a bug or provide feedback, I am available on the RoR2 modding discord @Matarra#3965. I also created a discord server for my mods if youd wish to join and report there. https://discord.gg/d4u8y5S
1.0.8 - Updated for the release update of ror2
1.0.7 - Updated once more to the newest version of R2API, 4/11/2020
1.0.6 - Updated the mod to the newest version of R2API. Update if you receive errors about skins.
1.0.5 - Potentially fixed a bug which would cause the mana bar to display twice.
- Swapped from SkillAPI / EntityAPI to LoadoutAPI as they are being deprecated and will no longer function soon.
1.0.4 - Added soras christmas skin! It will not display properly in pregame lobby, but it will display properly in game
- Buffed Magnega to stun during the entire duration!
- Buffed attack speed effectiveness on sora.
- Buffed aerial chase speed when attacking in midair.
- Buffed various attack radiuses
- Dashing now grants brief invincibility frames
- Heavily buffed his combo finisher to reward using it.
- Dash speed / distance now scales with movement speed.
1.0.3 - Fixed a bug that caused multiplayer games to crash between teleporter events.
- Buffed a few aspects of soras kit:
- Magnet AoE Succ radius increased from 15 meters to 25
- Mana regen buffed from 20s to 15s recharge
- Superglide speed buffed to always be 20% faster than sprinting normally
- Primary attacks each buffed slightly
- Invincibility frames from combo finisher now linger slightly
1.0.2 - Rein taught me how to count. This literally just fixes the version number.
1.0.1 - Fixed a prefabAPI error, that caused the mod not to boot with the newest version of r2 api.
1.0.01 - Updated readme file for easier reading pleasure.
1.0.0 - Initial release of the mod.