Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
This mod requires the following mods to function
R2API.ContentManagement - ContentPack creation and Management.
R2API.ContentManagement is a submodule assembly for R2API that provides a unifieed system for handling ContentPacks from mods that use R2API. The ContentManagement submodule handles automatic creation of ContentPacks for an assembly that calls a method that adds any piece of content to the game, as such, most Content related submodules have a direct dependency on the ContentManagement submodule.
Use Cases / Features
R2API.ContentManaged is used for mods that would like to have R2API handle the content added to the game, alongside mods that would like to obtain the benefits of letting R2API handle certain parts of content creation
- R2APISerializableContentPack is an updated version of the RoR2's original SerializableContentPack, it contains all the missing fields that where added in Survivors of the Void alongside safety procedures to avoid adding null entries to the finalized content pack.
- Note: R2APISerializableContentPack does not inherit from SerializableContentPack, and the ContentManagement system doesnt support any other kind of SerializableContentPack, wether the vanilla one or a custom one.
- By adding a content pack to the ContentManagement, R2API will automatically handle the following things:
- Avoid null entries on content packs.
- Avoid empty strings as asset names, which fixes certain issues such as SkillDef preferences.
- Systems for connecting a ContentPack to the assembly that added it, and viceversa.
- Automatic loading of the ContentPack using a ContentPackProvider (Optional)
- A ContentAddition class that can be used for adding ContentPieces using the ContentManager, the class comes with error checking functionality which will inform the mod creator if something is wrong with their content piece (IE: An artifact def that does not have icons. (Causes exceptions at runtime));
- While ItemDefs, EquipmentDefs and EliteDefs can be added by ContentAddition, it is heavily recommended to use the Items and Elites modules respectively.
- Re-opt-in to system-initializers,fixing behavior related to late-registration of content.
- Make the API safer.
- Fix some R2API nuget packages that had their dependencies version numbers set incorrectly.
- Split from the main R2API.dll into its own submodule.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|