look at em
you can now
- Puts cubes on OverlapAttack hitboxes, so melee attacks and most projectiles.
- Puts spheres where BlastAttacks happen.
- Puts cylinders along the paths of BulletAttacks (yes they have a width).
- Puts all kinds of shapes on character's hurtboxes. (disabled by default)
- Can toggle hitboxes and hurtboxes separately.
- Can press semicolon key(configurable) to disable all.
How to Use
- just install and you'll see hitboxes!
- use the command:
show_hurtboxes 1 to enable,
show_hurtboxes 0 to disable, or simply
show_hurtboxes to toggle
- likewise for the command:
- By default attack Hitboxes are on and character Hurtboxes are off.
- if you have the mod
RiskOfOptions installed, you can simply toggle these options in the settings menu!
semicolon to override settings and disable all hitboxes and hurtboxes temporarily.
- Make sure you press semicolon key to disable hitboxes later in runs to when the framerate starts to howl in agony
- By default, Merc's hitboxes (and some other characters) are toned down for safety for your eyes (you can turn this off in config (don't if you have epilepsy)).
- Blast attacks are only active for one frame, but the sphere will linger for a bit
- Use Lingering Bullets mode to examine things like bullet spreads
- or just grab 100 syringes and paint a pretty picture c:
Any feedback/issues, ping/message me (
TheTimesweeper#5727) on the ror2 modding discord or the enforcer discord (https://discord.gg/csaEQDnMH8), love ya
- fixed bullet attacks not actually being as thicc as they're supposed to be
- added hit points to bulletattacks
- added lingering bullet mode (Slash key)
- added some configs for bullet attack colors
- added optimized hurtboxes config
- changed config section names
- highly I recommend deleting existing configs cause they'll get real messy
- removed some funny spaghetti code
- added bulletattacks cause I'm working on enforcer's guns but don't tell anybody
- I really thought overlapattacks, blastattacks, hurtboxes covered like everything, what else?
- someone fork this and do buffwards for me
- added descriptions to RiskOfOptions options
- moved back to r2api now that the CUM storm has blown over
- didn't fix RiskOfOptions compat cause already workin who knew
- fucked with the icon's colors again as I've done like every release for no reason :P
- anniversary update, moved over to new api
- moved RiskOfOptions to a soft dependency and added console commands in its place
- but that mod conflicts with enigmaticthunder so right now I have a soft dependency that doesn't do anything
- after testing, it did not improve performance, everything i know is a lie, removed object pools for now
- added ursa to default toned down characters
- blast hitbox revealers are now pooled, should improve performance
- added chat log to hitbox toggle key
- fixed blastattackhitboxes not lingering as i said it would so i lied i'm sorry pls forgive me
- added blastattacks
- I really thought i'd just shit out the overlapattack hitboxes and just not get around to the others for a while, suddenly 1.0 who'da thought
- added risk of options menu (thanks Rune for the help (and for your mod in general))
- removed "show hurtbox" from config since it's in the settings menu now
- retconned changelog version numbers to make a lil more sense
- (fixed up configs and released)
- tried and failed to make an object pool (look at the code on github and laugh. LAUGH)