A simple mod that adds more items to the game, intended to be balanced and fit well into the vanilla game.
THIS MOD IS IN EARLY DEVELOPMENT AND MAY HAVE BUGS
A lot of the assets in this mod are placeholder assets.
I highly recommend that when using this mod ( or any mod ) you understand that bugs can happen.
If you like what I'm doing, consider supporting me through GitHub Sponsors so I can keep doing it:
- Serrated Knife: Your critical strikes do more damage.
- Static Charge: Your critical strikes build up static charge to shock the next enemy to attack you.
- None yet, make a suggestion!
- Cracked Orb: You have an extra chance to duplicate your attacks, but an equal chance to duplicate attacks that hit you.
- Serrated Spoon: Your critical chance is always low, but your critical strikes get more damage from effects that add critical chance.
Help & Feedback
If you need help or have suggestions, create an issue on github, join my discord or find me on the RoR2 Modding Discord
My Discord XoXFaby#1337
Additionally, if you want to help make this mod look better and know how to do 3d modelling, please get in contact with me!
- Internal: Remove MMHook dependency, this should improve performance.
- Bugfix: Cracked Orb: Fixed Shotguns only getting 1 extra bullet instead of doubling the bullet count.
- Bugfix: Cracked Orb: Fixed bug with razorwire because of lightningOrb.bouncedObjects being null.
- Oops: Actually implement fix from last version.
- Bugfix: Cracked Orb no longer hurts you more often if you have luck. For now, luck helps you. If this is too strong this functionality might get removed.
- Serrated Spoon rebalance: 1 spoon should now be 50% better DPS than no spoon.
- Cracked Orb Rework/Rebalance:
Old Effect: All of your attacks are doubled, but your damage is halved.
- New Effect: You have an extra chance to duplicate your attacks, but an equal chance to duplicate attacks that hit you.
- New Effect: 30% chance to trigger extra attacks, can go over 100% to trigger even more attacks.
- Visual Update: The item now shows up floating next your character when you have it.
- Bugfix: Artificier Nano-Spear no longer collides with itself.
- Serrated Spoon: Visual Update: The item now show up on your hip when you have it.
- More visual updates coming soon!
- Bugfix: Fix Serrated Spoon been completely busted
- Internal changes: Lots of internal reshuffling to fit the new BetterAPI
- Aniversary Update: Now works in the Anniversary Update.
- Now depends on my own item helper instead of R2API.
- Oops: Removed prototype item that wasn't supposed to get added.
- Balance: Serrated Spoon now gives 10% damage crit damage per chance which means it will be about even with normal crit but allow you to go over 100%.
- Bugfix: Added more null checks that could cause errors with serrated spoon & knife
- Bugfix: Fixed Serrated Spoon not increasing crit damage.
- Bugfix: Fixed bug that would prevent falldamage.
- New Item: Cracked Orb: Lunar, all of your attacks are doubled, but your damage is halved.
- New Item: Serrated Spoon: Lunar, your critical chance is always low, but your critical strikes get more damage from effects that add critical chance.