Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
This mod requires the following mods to function
- Added Acrid regen to Jab3 and Dash attacks, courtesy of Rob
adds ridley as a survivor
Wicked Claws Moveset
|Jab||on ground, aim forward||small dash. third jab interrupts enemies|
|Dash Attack||on ground, sprinting||dash. interrupts enemies. bonus to low HP enemies|
|Forward Air||in air, aim forward AND move||highest dps attack|
|Up Air||in air, aim up||hits upwards. bonus to low HP enemies|
Thanks to Rob for HenryMod template and to everyone in the modding discord for answering my questions
- buffed Skewer range and radius and damage ( its worth using now )
- removed downtilt and neutral air attacks from Wicked Claws.
- nerfed base SPR damage but increased airtime damage multiplier
- i wanted to play ridley so i fixed it for sotv
- i dont remember if there were bugs but i made no other changes and also didnt test it so good luck lol
- fixed skewer for real. no more bugs brah
- plasma breath charges faster, only shoots 3 fireballs, but can be used during other abilities
- fixed fireballs doing half the damage instead of having 0.5 proc coefficient (oops)
- hopefully fixed major skewer bug that causes ridley to freeze permanently
- fixed a lot of minor things that got broken in my attempts to network ridley
- fixed M1 knockback and Skewer in multiplayer
- multiplayer gameplay should function mostly as expected for both host and client. the (seemingly) only major issue is skewer not pulling enemies if you are not the host. please report any bugs :)
- knockback in multiplayer seems to be laggy by default, so its hopefuly not specific to Ridley.
- made some changes to the way M1's (wicked claws's) knockback functions under the hood. if you notice anything wrong/janky with it, please let me know!
- dash attack and up air deal less damage but now have slayer
- sprinting during jabs now cancels directly into dash attack
- up tilt removed
- vacuum-like effect to knockback for most moves, increased knockback considerably across the board
- ^^enemies are knocked towards a specific point relative to you (rather than directly away), depending on the move.
- heavier enemies receive more knockback
- SPR adjusted. should be slightly more reliant on other moves for damage
- SPR cooldown from 7 to 8 seconds
- nerfed SPR damage somewhat
- increased drag length from 1.5 to 2 seconds
- on grab, you should notice yourself snap to the victim's height if they are above you
- increased skewer speed
- camera position moved further away
- skins and emotes
- other gameplay changes i forgot about
minor adjustments to most abilities, should flow together nicer overall. not all of these changes are listed. big buff to Space Pirate Rush (SPR)
- slightly lowered base damage of SPR but increased its scaling with velocity. moving fast or dropping from heights should do noticeably more damage, especially to bosses.
- SPR now stuns better, most importantly stopping the attacks of greater wisps and brass contraptions
- plasma breath charges faster and no longer has intense falloff, but damage lowered
- added vertical launch to nair
- skewering enemies from above or below should move them in front of you better. functions better while midair
- passive can now only heal if Ridley is below half HP, otherwise dmg is reduced to 1.
- started work on vfx. only on some abilities for now
- added hitstop to most moves
- damage increase all around
- added effects to Space Pirate Rush (SPR)
- SPR damage when colliding with bosses increased bigly and scales with movespeed
- SPR damage when hitting the ground increased and scales with time spent in the air
- SPR stops dragging when not grounded, meaning falling off a cliff during the drag will cause another impact when hitting the ground
- temp vfx for skewer
- changed some timing on Space Pirate Rush and Skewer
- capped passive dmg reduction
- made some stuff louder
- added most(if not all) missing sounds
- fixed jank with flying enemies on skewer and grab
- fireballs are faster now
- skewer now stuns enemies
- new passive
- Brand spankin' new =)
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|