Mini Map Mod
Adds a contemporary Minimap to the game.
- Implements a Mini Map In-Game.
- Show interactable items, shrines, teleporters, enemies and more.
- Single and Multiplayer Compatible.
- Plays Nice with 95% of Most Downloaded Mods.
- Place MiniMapLibrary.dll into your BepInEx/plugins folder.
- Place MiniMapMod.dll into your BepInEx/plugins folder.
How to Use
- Use 'M' to hide or show the minimap.
- Toggle 'M' to hide and show minimap to force a refresh and/or a re-draw if something wonky is happening on the minimap.
No config applicable at this time
None - Final Release
If you like my Mod please consider donating to the Autism Research Institute
If you have an issue, discover a bug, or have a recommendation please file an issue on my github page.
- enabled mini-map by default, making it so players dont need to remember to press 'M' to show it every time they start the game
- performance minor
- changed icon sizes
- added support for colors
- added compatibility for mods that destroy interactibles(that would have crashed the minimap)
- performance fix for calculating minimap position
- performance fix for scene scanning
- added enemies to the minimap
- added support for changing inactive or bought items/interactibles to a different color
- changed teleporter icon size and color
- added color(green) for teleporter icon when it is done charging
- performance fix for runs in HAHA.. difficulty and enemy count becomes excessive
- performance fix for runs with items that auto-kill enemies instantly(removes flashing minimap)
- removed excessive logging from the console
- Fixed critical bug duplicating icons on the minimap when using interactables
- Typo in change log
Final Release 2.0.0
- Completely Re-Implemented minimap
First Release 1.0.0