This mod adds a customizable feature to the Radar Scanner.
After the recent update (especially), a lot of things pop up on the Radar Scanner. This mod helps realizing whether you already grabbed all possible items/equipment you want without having to hunt every question mark down.
Make sure to change the config file to your liking.
What does it do?
With this mod you can replace the question marks with ping icons and get a notification in the chat about remaining interactables, while being very customizable.
- Replace question marks with ping icons
- Select which interactables you want to show up and which to hide
- Customize the icon color for each and transparency
- Hidden interactables can still be shown as question marks if selected
- Notification about remaining interactables in chat
- Select which interactables you want to be notified about
- Color is the one specified for the icons
- Legacy Mode which enables chat notifications from v1.1.1 and older
- Both of these can be turned on individually
- Client-sided. You pick your own preferences. It doesn't matter what the host uses or if he doesn't have the mod.
- Install BepInEx Mod Pack
- Place the mod in the Risk of Rain 2\BepInEx\plugins folder.
- Run the game once and close it out
- A config file will be created at Risk of Rain 2\BepInEx\config
- Open the config and adjust to your liking
- Add ingame config ui for easier/clearer config settings (ETA ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
- 2.6.1 - Added Network Compatibility Level
- 2.6.0 - Added scrapper ping and chat notification
- 2.5.0 - Update for Hidden Realms Update (mostly just made it work. Added config for cleansing pool)
- 2.4.0 - Added config for individual shrines (this config file is getting out of hand)
- 2.3.0 - Update for Skills 2.0 Update
- 2.2.0 - Added new chests and options in config
- 2.1.0 - Compatibility with recent RoR2 update.
- 2.0.0 - Added ping icons, reworked chat notifications and added customizability.
- 1.1.1 - Legendary Chests were mistakenly excluded.
- 1.1.0 - Changed how multishop terminals are counted (3 -> 1). Multishop terminals have 3 gold purchasables (and also show up as 3 question marks on the scanner), but a multishop terminal is probably percieved as a single purchasables by most players.