You will need to have BepInExPack and R2API installed before you can use other mods.
|Last updated||a week ago|
|Dependants||0 other mods depend on this mod|
Unified BepInEx all-in-one modding pack - plugin framework, detour libraryPreferred version: 3.0.0
If you have any issues, contact me on discord (@Rein#7551)
All players must have this mod installed in order for it to work in multiplayer. Mods like unmodded clients or setbuildid are not sufficient.
I ran into a fair few clipping issues after removing the jetpack. In order to get rid of them, I did a lot of rescaling and mesh editing. Any mods that make changes to artificer's mesh or scaling (major examples being thiccmod/thiccify) will almost certainly cause major issues when combined with this mod. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Any mods that add or edit artificer skills are incompatible.
This mod adds new passive to Artificer that can be selected from the loadout menu in character selection. The new passive is aimed to play in to a grounded, close-range playstyle and offers considerable utility and damage over ENV Suit.
In addition to the passive, this mod does the following:
- Adds a fancy new skin and fixes some clipping issues on the Artificer model.
- Reworks Ion Surge to be viable for use with both the old and new passive.
- Makes Nano Bomb into a more distinct ability relative to Nano Spear.
There are three parts to the passive, one for each element. The number of skills selected for each element increase the power of that portion of the passive.
- Fire grants a stacking temporary buff on skill cast that increases the damage dealt by burn ticks. The number of stacks per cast scales with power.
- Ice causes enemies that die while frozen, or are killed by Ice damage, to create a delayed area freeze. The size of the area scales with power.
- Lightning fires homing projectiles on every skill cast. The number fired per cast scales with power.
Without ENV Suit, Ion Surge became entirely non-viable. Rather than just delete it entirely, I decided to keep it as a way to enable a much higher mobility playstyle for Artificer. Of course, choosing Ion Surge comes at the cost of Flamethrower, which is a very high damage skill.
- Now consists of three recurring dashes. The direction of each dash is controlled by the direction you aim, along with movement keys (including jump)
- During the time between each dash you hover in the air.
- All other skills can be cast at all times during the dashes, or while hovering.
- The three dashes occur automatically after first activation.
- No longer deals damage or stuns.
Nano Bomb and Nano Spear were far too similar in my opinion. In order to make Nano Bomb more unique, I made the following changes:
- Projectile is now affected by gravity, this means you need to arc it towards a target.
- Explosion has significantly larger radius, meaning that it excels at clearing large groups of enemies.
- In addition to the larger explosion, the arcing lightning also can bounce one time, occurs at a longer range, and also occurs more frequently.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|