We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Adds some things to Golden Coast in the hopes of making it a more interesting and fun environment to visit.
This mod aims to improve Golden Coast and make it more interesting and fun.
- Aurelionite will now use its third phase attacks if its first phase change happens when it is at the final third of its health.
- Changed the duration of the debuff Aurelionite gets upon its armor being broken to 10 seconds (down from 20).
- Increased Aurelionite's health by 2x.
- Changed Aurelionite's attacks as the phases of its fight progress (see Change List).
- Added a bonus reward for defeating Aurelionite in only 1 or 2 cycles.
- Fixed text color of Golden Knurl's description.
- Reduced Titanic Greatsword's damage from 2000% to 1250%.
- Added config for Aurelionite's fight changes and the items he can drop.
- Fixed issues with Golden Knurl's renderer materials (finally).
- Fixed Aurelionite's invincibilty triggering too early.
- Fixed the entire game breaking because I forgot to finish my TakeDamage hook.
- Reverted the changes to pickup and description text of the last update.
- Only Halcyon Seed contributes to allied Aurelionite's strength, like before, but it is still three times as powerful.
- Reworked Aurelionite's fight (see Change List).
- Updated pickup and description text of the items.
- All items that Aurelionite can drop now contribute to its allied version's strength. Only Halcyon Seed is removed from the player's inventory, and it now contributes 3 times as much to its strength.
- Updated icons for Golden Knurl and the Gold elite buff.
- Updated icon outlines (thanks to swuff for the icons themselves and rob for hooking me up).
- All items now have proper icons (thanks to Lamda Male) and item displays.
- Gold Elites now drop 5x the amount of gold that they did before, and have a proper buff icon (thanks to Lambda Male).
- Fixed issues with Coven of Gold's name tokens.
- Fixed issue with Golden Knurl not granting regen.
- Fixed issue with Aurelionite being unable to drop Halcyon Seed.
- Fixed plugin name.
- Fixed incompatibility issues with Aetherium.
- Golden Knurl now gives a 10% health increase rather than a flat 60.
- Gave the Gold Elites their unused skin.
- Updated Titanic Greatsword's model.
- Added Guardian's Eye.
- Fixed for RoR2 v220.127.116.11.
- Initial Unfinished Release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|