Use of a mod manager is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
Seriously, use a mod manager.
If the versions of Tinker's Satchel or TILER2 (or possibly any other mods) are different between your game and other players' in multiplayer, things WILL break. If TILER2 is causing kicks for "unspecified reason", it's likely due to a mod version mismatch. Ensure that all players in a server, including the host and/or dedicated server, are using the same mod versions before reporting a bug.
While reporting a bug, make sure to post a console log (
path/to/RoR2/BepInEx/LogOutput.log) from a run of the game where the bug happened; this often provides important information about why the bug is happening. If the bug is multiplayer-only, please try to include logs from both server and client.
This is a collection of items and artifacts which sprung from me thinking "hey, what if...?," writing the idea in a file, and forgetting about it (until now).
- Mostly-Tame Mimic: "Mimics your other items at random."
- Each individual stack has a small chance over time to switch which item it's mimicking.
- Armor Crystal: "Gain armor by hoarding money."
- Silver Compass: "Shows you a path... but it will be fraught with danger."
- Pings the Teleporter and adds TWO stacks of Challenge of the Mountain, only ONE of which will count towards extra rewards.
- Tactics: "All combatants give nearby teammates small, stacking boosts to speed, damage, and armor."
- Suppression: "Players take heavily increased damage while airborne."
- Haste: "All combatants attack 10x faster and deal 1/20x damage."
- Danger: "Players can be killed in one hit."
- Removes this now-redundant functionality from Artifact of Glass/other sources of Curse.
- Deactivate the artifact using the mod's config file to restore original OHP behavior.
- Items have no DisplayRules.
- Armor Crystal needs a better model.
- Jigglebones on Mimic lid (and a less half-assed model) may happen eventually.
- Mimic usually displays a count of 0 in chat pickup announcements; might also not count towards logbook stat tracker.
- See the GitHub repo for more!
The 5 latest updates are listed below. For a full changelog, see: https://github.com/ThinkInvis/RoR2-TinkersSatchel/blob/master/changelog.md
- Added extra safety checks to Artifact of Suppression.
- Implements changes from TILER2 3.0.0.
- Implements changes from TILER2 2.2.3.
- Mostly-Tame Mimic is now FakeInventory blacklisted, and will not mimic other blacklisted items. Fixes incompatibility with ClassicItems (in combination with a ClassicItems update).
- Bumped R2API dependency to 2.5.14.
- Implements changes from TILER2 2.1.0.
- Mostly-Tame Mimic is now networked, and its items will now correctly appear as temporary (and not permanent) in multiplayer.
- Bumped R2API dependency to 2.5.11.
- Mostly-Tame Mimic now uses TILER2.FakeInventory, causing several behavior changes:
- Mimics will now properly appear in inventory, logbook, stats, etc.
- Mimics will no longer remain as copies of an item after you lose your last real copy of that item.
- Display for mimicked item counts is now shared with other sources of temporary items.
- Fixed disabling Artifact of Danger not allowing OHP while cursed.
- Updated libraries for RoR2 1.0.