We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
This library mod contains all common code used in the playable Void enemy mods I maintain.
|Last updated||a week ago|
|Categories||Survivors of the Void Libraries|
|Dependants||6 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
Unified BepInEx all-in-one modding pack - plugin framework, detour libraryPreferred version: 5.4.9
API for Prefab creation, networking and duplicationPreferred version: 1.0.1
Void Player Character Common
This library houses all common functionality across my Void player-character mods that would otherwise be copy/pasted between them. It is responsible for providing references to damage types and visual effects that these mods use.
While this could theoretically be used by other mod creators, please note that this was mostly designed for personal use.
- Make some members internal
- Add a bunch of missing members. Probably should have not uploaded this yet. Oops.
- Added the option (on by default) to disable the Low Pass Filter after dying when the death state is known to be a manually defined Void death.
- Added the option (on by default) to register all known vanilla void enemies for scripted immunity to fog. This prevents weird edge cases with some void spawns taking damage in their own atmosphere.
- Added the option to globally configure the mechanics of player-created void black holes. The options are the same as the original Reaver mod, where instakills to monsters can be toggled, instakills to bosses can be toggled, and friendly fire can be toggled. The fallback damage (when an instakill isn't possible) is also a configurable value.
- Initial release of the mod.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|