You will need to have BepInExPack and R2API installed before you can use other mods.
Adds custom proc items that are more friendly to your CPU but doesn't look any flashy and boring :)
|Last updated||2 months ago|
|Dependants||0 other mods depend on this mod|
Unified BepInEx all-in-one modding pack - plugin framework, detour libraryPreferred version: 3.2.0
[WHAT DOES IT DO?]
- Adds a custom AtG Missile Mk. 1 that doesn't spawn a missile on procs but directly deal damage to an enemy as an on-hit instead.
- Adds a custom Kjaro's Band that doesn't spawn a flame tornado but directly deal damage to an enemy as an on-hit instead.
- Adds a custom Runald's Band that doesn't spawn an ice blast but directly inflict slow and deal damage to an enemy as an on-hit instead.
[WHY DID I MAKE THIS BORING CUSTOM ITEM?]
- We've experienced countless crashes in our multiplayer runs.
- I made this just so that I can play with my usual build.
- Put FriendlyAtgAndBands.dll in BepInEx plugins directory.
(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Risk of Rain 2\BepInEx\plugins)
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|