You will need to have BepInExPack and R2API installed before you can use other mods.
Adds the Direseeker from Risk of Rain 1 as a unique AWU-tier boss to replace the Abyssal Depths legendary chest.
|Last updated||3 weeks ago|
|Dependants||12 other mods depend on this mod|
Replaces the legendary chest in Abyssal Depths with a unique AWU-tier superboss, Direseeker. To summon it, there are several buttons placed around the map. Pressing 4 of these buttons will summon the Direseeker.
Direseeker is a massive Elder Lemurian with devastating fiery attacks. Killing it should be faster than AWU, but the risk is far greater as it's an offensive powerhouse.
The intent is to make Abyssal Depths a more viable stage for multiplayer, providing a red item for each player like AWU does.
- Added custom sounds
- Nerfed fireball damage a little bit more
- Doubled flame pillar damage and amount of blasts
- Enrage duration increased from 3s to 5s
- Now gains bonus armor during enragement
- Fixed enragement buffs being applied multiple times in multiplayer
- Changed fire trails to a proper fire texture rather than a generic explosion(1.1.0 change that I forgot to list)
- Added a new attack
- Added rage mode(triggers below 20% hp)
- Nerfed fireball damage to compensate for the new loadout
- Flamebreath now guarantees an ignite proc on every hit
- Updated icon
- Made Direseeker immune to stuns
- Added 2 extra buttons
- Tweaked spawn animation to add some more oomph
- Fixed missing flame effect
- Initial release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|