We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Tired of having one of eleven characters in your video game be borderline unplayable because they're completely devoid of fun and enjoyment? Currently gives Engineer a primary that doesn't make me want to cry and a secondary.
Note: Due to the nature of Engineer's playstyle and Hopoo's balancing of the Engineer, we understand that the Gauss Shotgun is always going to be better/a direct upgrade to the Engineer's vanilla Bouncing Grenades. This is by design and 100% intentional, as whilst the grenades are meant to be weaker to balance out the Engineer, they are not fun or engaging to use. Shotguns are required to be reasonably powerful to be fun and engaging to use, so this convention is unfortunately violated, making the Engineer fairly more powerful than he already is. We plan to in the future of this mod rebalance the Bouncing Grenades, as well as tweaking the rest of the Engineer's kit to allow for a more involved playstyle where instead of his default R having almost the entire strength of his kit, this power is spread about the entire kit. This will (hopefully) reduce the likelihood of runs devolving into letting your turrets do all the work whilst sitting in a Bustling Fungus healing field being unkillable, but (hopefully) without completely changing the essence of Engineer.
Recommended to be used with Moffein's MobileTurretBuff (https://thunderstore.io/package/Moffein/MobileTurretBuff/) and Chen's ChensMinionRetarget (https://thunderstore.io/package/Chen/ChensMinionRetarget/) to aid in making a more effective, engaging Combat Engineer playstyle.
shooty - coding, writing all of this shit, uploading this shit, begging rux to flesh out this mod from the simple meme m1 it was, spending a few hours in photoshop, emotional support for rux
Ruxbieno - made mito write erotic fanfiction in exchange for coding this, coding, sex, assassin maker
mito - wrote erotic fanfiction in exchange for having rux code this in the first place
Rob - based motherfucker who gave advice and helped
TheTimesweeper - based motherfucker who gave advice and helped
Moffein - based motherfucker who gave advice and helped
Mefiez - horny bastard, Weak-ass nerd. No dignity!
|Gauss Scatter||Fire a close-range blast of pellets, dealing
|Plasma Grenade||Take aim and throw a grenade that deals
- Plasma Grenade is now properly networked and can be used in multiplayer.
- Plasma Grenade now no longer breaks mines for some reason?
- Gauss Scatter is no longer agile on shots after the first.
- Gauss Scatter Damage: 8x65% -> 8x60%
- Gauss Scatter Spread: 2.65 -> 2.2
- Plasma Grenade Cooldown: 6 -> 8
- Plasma Grenade Damage: 600% + 40% per tick -> 600% + 30% per tick
- Visuals: Gauss Scatter now has each cannon doing their respective firing animations, Plasma Grenade now has explosion VFX.
- Audio: Plasma Grenade now has a throwing sound effect.
- New ability: Plasma Grenade
- Gauss Scatter Proc Coefficient: 0.65 -> 0.45
- Gauss Scatter Damage: 8x70% -> 8x65%
- Gauss Scatter Spread: 3.15 -> 2.65
- Visuals: Made Engineer's cannons fire Guass Scatter in an alternating fashion, crosshair now has bloom when firing Guass Scatter.
- Proc Coefficient: 0.5 -> 0.65
- Spread: Changed from an inconsistent min and max value to a consistent and lower average of 3.15
- Visuals: Muzzle flash now comes out of the cannons instead of Engineer's crotch, new crosshair replacing Engineer's Bouncing Grenades crosshair.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|