You will need to have BepInExPack and R2API installed before you can use other mods.
Buffs the survivability of Mobile Turrets, makes them sprint whenever possible, and provides options for tweaking their attributes.
|Last updated||3 months ago|
|Dependants||16 other mods depend on this mod|
Gives Engi's Mobile Turrets extra survivability.
- Mobile Turrets now sprint whenever possible, instead of only sprinting when far away.
- HP Regen values have been increased from 0.6/0.12 to 2.5/0.5.
Server-side mod. Only the host needs the mod.
Place MobileTurretBuff.dll in /Risk of Rain 2/BepInEx/plugins/
The config can be modified in /Risk of Rain 2/BepInEx/config/com.Moffein.MobileTurretBuff.cfg
- AOE Resistance Toggle
- Base HP Regen
- Level HP Regen
- Base Armor
- Level Armor
- Base Damage
- Level Damage
- Base Move Speed
- Disabled AOE Resistance by default. I was under the assumption it only affected Vagrant novas based on the patch notes that added it, but it turns out that it affects all explosions.
- Made Mobile Turrets sprint whenever possible
- Base armor reduced from 20 to 0 since Rose Bucklers are a free +30 armor.
- NetworkCompatibility stuff
- Removed unused Range setting. This simply changed the movement speed, and never had any code written for it at any point in time.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|