(Mostly!) Server side and Vanilla compatible.
If clients don't have the mod, the Signal charge zone in Void Locus type will always be a sphere for them.
Based on Rob's VoidFieldsQoL!
- Increase Void Cell charge with enemy kills.
- Heal everyone within the Void Cell each round start.
- Option to revive every dead player on each round start.
- Option to revive every dead player after the arena has been beaten.
- Option to multiply the Void Cell's charging radius.
- Option to give enemies a speed boost when spawning.
And for Void Locus:
- Increase Signal charge with enemy kills. (D: False)
- Ban drones and other NPCs from entering Void Locus, so they don't get killed by the fog. (D: False)
- Option to decrease signal radius if an enemy steps inside. (D: True)
- Option to change the charge zone from a sphere to a tube (like Moon's escape sequence or Simulacrum). (D: True)
- Option to give players inside the fog a speed boost whenever a signal gets activated. (D: True)
- Option to increase or decrease the radius in meters. (D: +5M)
- Option to increase charge automatically every second. (D: 0/s)
- Option to change the discharge rate of the zone. (D: -0.005)
- Option to change the player scaling of the zone. (D: 0.75)
- Add options for Survivors of the Void Void Camps, such as minimum stage for void camps to appear, count, and others.
You can contact me by messaging to Anreol#8231 or @anreol:poa.st
- Updated libraries to avoid the missing tier field error.
- That's the update.
- Fixed all void items getting removed upon arriving on void locus if the remove void items from monsters config was enabled
- Added a config to ban NPCs from entering Void Locus
- Void enemies in Void Locus now give less charge on kill as those void enemies are bigger in comparison to the small ones in Void Fields.
- Void Locus charge on kill now should no longer instantly charge the cell.
- FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MAY THE REVIVAL ON ROUND END FINALLY WORK IN VOID FIELDS. GOD.
- Fixed clients not seeing the changed Void Locus zones
- Fixed charge on death applying in Void Locus regardless of configuration
- Added a configuration to remove void items from all monsters inside void locus.
- Players in void fog now get 5 stacks of haste, instead of just 1.
Void Locus Update
- Added config for the following:
- Increase signal charge with kills, default to false.
- Give players that are in the fog as a signal gets activated a speed boost, default to true.
- Decrease signal radius if a enemy steps inside, default to true.
- Change zone type from a sphere to a tube, default to true.
- Additional signal radius size, default to +5m.
- Auto charge every second, default to zero.
- Signal charge rate player scaling, default to 0.75.
- Signal discharge rate, default to -0.005.
All these features, with its default values, are meant to change Void Locus into something more interesting that isn't stand inside small sphere for 2 minutes. Anybody can do anything with these to fit their playstyle.
- Void Fields
- Void cell healing now heal a tiny amount for every player, inside void vent or not.
- Added a config to give slow enemies a speed boost when spawning.
- Kills add a 0.5 more charge to the void vent charge.
- Fixed the config sometimes not generating (wtf?)
- This should address non-default configs like revives so they work now
- Changed some logic in the script in an attempt to make sure that on cell activation effects got executed once.
- Fixed charge amounts gained from enemies getting floored to integer.
- Increased void vent healing on round start.