You will need to have BepInExPack and R2API installed before you can use other mods.
Stability update again for minor errors. Check changelog for more details. This mod aims to implement features from the Gradius series as well as from other classic shoot-em-up games.
|Last updated||14 hours ago|
|Dependants||2 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod aims to implement features from the Gradius series as well as from other classic shoot-em-up games.
Use r2modman mod manager to install this mod.
- A new Red Item added to Risk of Rain 2. Upon receiving this item, all owned drones of the receiver will gain an Option/Multiple for each stack.
- Gradius is known for its feature of Options/Multiples where in these weapons are invulnerable to all damage, and are able to copy the full arsenal of the main ship.
- For this mod, the Options/Multiples will only copy the main attacks of the drone.
- All vanilla minions (both mechanical and organic) are supported. Only Equipment Drone is the exception.
- Options/Multiples are able to duplicate all attacks of Aurelionite. The Rock Turret will attack faster instead of being copied.
- Options/Multiples will only duplicate the ranged attack of Beetle Guards. Their melee attacks will have multiplied damage, however.
- Documentation is available for other mod creators. Check the wiki.
Kirbsuke#0352 made the 3D model for the Option/Multiple, and later used for the icon.
firstname.lastname@example.org or through Discord.
manaboi#4887 helped me edit the icon to make it look like one with vanilla items.
- Contact: Through Discord.
- Allow Beetle Guards to have multiplied damage according to the number of Options they have.
- Fix a minor bug where some entities are getting trackers and allow them to self destruct if they cannot find the data they need.
- Fix a minor bug where the there were improper calls of uninstalling hooks.
- Optimize code where all needed effects are cached instead if being requeried especially in syncing in clients.
- Potentially made Option firing require more process but ensures it executes the code to destroy the effects.
- Update the mod to handle TILER2 helpers differently to avoid unloaded things on game start.
- Vastly improve the code by removing bandaid solutions.
- Option syncing should be faster now as well as Aurelionite management.
- Emergency Drone vanilla patch is now separated from the usual hooks.
- Just update the code so that other mod creators are able to support Options in their own content by adding public helpers. More information are in this repository's wiki.
- Update the mod for a missing setup that prevents it from working correctly.
- Update the mod to comply with the changes of TILER2.
- Fix a nasty bug where the Options do seem ignorant of the master's attacks, resulting to sometimes not copying the attacks.
- The issue where Aurelionite Option effects linger is also now fixed. It is related to the nasty bug discovered.
- Only spawn options for an allied Aurelionite.
- Support Squid Polyps and Beetle Guards to be able to utilize the Options.
- Add more config options to make effects adjustable.
- Allow some drones to sync sound effects for Options. Configurable.
- Disable debug version. Again. I am so sorry. Again.
- Allow Aurelionite from a Halcyon Seed to utilize Options.
- The owner of Aurelionite will be assigned to the player with the highest Halcyon Seed count.
- Fully compatible with multiplayer. Post an issue report or contact me if there are bugs.
- Change most of the defaults of config. Add more config options for adjusting effects.
- Fix more syncing and networking issues. Hopefully that is all of them.
- Add a sync setting for spawning as it fails when the syncing of options comes first before syncing the drone body.
- Implement a cosmetic feature to include the Option model inside the Orb. Configurable to turn it off for simplicity and better performance.
- Optimize some parts of code where there were repetitions.
- Improve the movement of Turret Drones' Rotate options so it looks cleaner.
- Pause Options when the game is paused.
- Add a sound effect when acquiring an Option.
- Disable debug version. I am so sorry.
- Update the icon for Gradius' Option.
- Let Turret Drones have Rotate Options, Options that orbit around the turret.
- Resize the Pickup models for Options as they were too large.
- Pull Gradius' Option from ChensClassicItems to a separate mod.
- Fix a bug where in depleting all Gradius' Option from inventory will not remove Options from drones.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|