Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
Adds two new harder difficulties to the game.
This mod requires the following mods to function
You have impressed me. Beating the mighty legions over and over again. Perhaps you are looking for a challenge? Perhaps, you are looking for more? I'm watching, Survivor, do not disappoint.
Diluvian is a difficulty mod. It adds a harder than Monsoon difficulty to the game, with various unique modifiers.
- Difficulty Scaling: +75%
- Player Health Regeneration: -60%
- Monster Health Regeneration: +1.5% of MaxHP per second out of combat
- Oneshot Protection: Removed.
- Elites: 20% cheaper.
- Shrine of Blood: Cost hidden.
Upon completion the main game ending on Diluvian, you unlock a second difficulty. It's completely bullshit. It's not even fair. Have fun, you masochist.
- Avizvul for making the new primary difficulty icons.
- Horus for providing an additional one.
- Vulfoof for providing Mithrix dialogue.
- Phedg1 for getting pestered for all my bugs and relaying them to me while remaining polite.
- People who keep asking when it will be updated for providing some pressure to update.
- 2.1.0 Finally solved the modifiers staying after a Syzygy run. Thank you KingEnderBrine! Added some colors to Dilvuian description. Maybe improved the interaction between Diluvian and UnlockAll?
- 2.0.6 Fixed a case where people who didn't unlock SZG tried to play it and then got stuck with the debuff applying until they restarted the game. Also added an achievement for completing SAAO. It unlocks nothing. It's style points only.
- 2.0.5 Fixed not undoing all of Diluvian's (the entire) modifiers when a run ends in the common case that there is no active host when the run is over. Thanks @phedg1. Also fixed SZG' difficulty scaling not displaying as 80%.
- 2.0.4 Fixed removing everything but Cleansing Pools on SZG. It's been a long week.
- 2.0.3 Fixed calling some server-only methods as a client.This had multiple side-effects, for example, not letting starting items run. Also started skip checking if the localplayer had the achievement for dedicated servers, because well... they don't have a local player. Finally, I added some more text replacements, because I think they are neat.
- 2.0.2 Reduce memory footprint by not hooking for no reason. Corrected Avizvul's capitalization. Fixed a typo. @me when you beat the game on Diluvian.
- 2.0.1 Fixed the regen multiplier actually being -100%. oops. Also have a trailer.
- 2.0.0 Updated for game update 1.0. New icon, new difficulty. Re-evaluated One Shot Protection. Added config to choose icon artist.
- 1.0.5 Health regen no longer applies to characterbodies with invulnerability or invulberability phases.
- 1.0.4 Updated for Artifacts, by... removing the monsters spawning after tp completion. Code just wouldn't work. I'll compensate for this in a future update, but for now, I want people able to play Diluvian again.
- 1.0.3 Added some intermod compatibility. No balance changes, I'm quite happy where it is now.
Player Luck: Reduced in some places.. Get off your high horse, lucky boy.
Player Health Regeneration: -50%->
Player Health Regeneration: -60%. Was worried regen changes would screw with mine. They don't, but make it a bit more easier. We can't have that.
Shrine of Blood: Always 99%->
Shrine of Blood: Cost hidden. The blood shrine cost was always intended to be a flavor thing. But you know what's more fun? Not knowing how much life you're going to pay.
Monster Health Regeneration: 1% of maxHP->
Monster Health Regeneration: 1.5% of maxHP out of combat. While the regen did make things harder, it did so at the cost of being really annoying to downright impossible if your damage was falling behind. To compensate for this nerf, they've been buffed.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|