You will need to have BepInExPack and R2API installed before you can use other mods.
|Date uploaded||a month ago|
The current system for spawning elites in Risk of Rain 2 is fairly limiting for modders, as you can only specify hp/dmg boosts on a per-tier basis and have no way to adjust spawning probabilities. This mod overhauls the elite spawning logic to provide finer-grained control. This mod doesn't do much by itself, but may be used as a dependency by mods that work with elites.
Elites are made eligible for spawning by creating an EliteAffixCard and adding it to the Eso.Cards list. This list is pre-populated with cards for the vanilla elites.
Place EliteSpawningOverhaul.dll in your BepInEx\plugins folder. If you're using a Mod Manager, it may place it under its own folder under plugins, which is also fine.
You can reach me via Github or can find me on the modding Discord at https://discord.gg/5MbXZvd. As with most mods, this is a hobby project, so please understand that response times to questions and time to update for new RoR2 releases may vary.
This mod is released under the standard MIT license, which is a permissive license that allows for free use with attribution, while disclaiming liability. The text of this is included in the release archive in License.txt.
1.2.1 | 2020-12-19
- Fixed exception when trying to update materials on custom elites
1.2.0 | 2020-12-19
- Rebuilt for latest game patch
- Added EliteOptions to optionally disable automatic material coloration
1.1.0 | 2020-08-22
- Custom elites are now given a material coloration matching their eliteDef by default
1.0.1 | 2020-08-18
- Fixed bug where often non-elites would spawn with elite hp/dmg
1.0.0 | 2020-08-15
- Updated for RoR2 v1.0 Release
0.3.1 | 2019-12-18
- Fixed build issues with December Content Update
0.3.0 | 2019-11-14
- Updated for new BepInEx/R2API
0.2.0 | 2019-09-20
- Updated for RoR2 Skills 2.0 Release
0.1.0 | 2019-08-16
- Initial tracked version