Saves your current run.
Save/Load buttons on menus
Works in multiplayer (load <filename> needs to be used while in-game via console, though)
Does not automatically save your game when you exit or advance!
Saves are stored in plugin directory.
Note: The original mod was made by Morris1927 (github)
Note: Prior to myself, Magnus was maintaining this mod so everyone could use it! (His other mods)
- Already used adaptive chests will not correctly display having been used when loading a game. They are not interactable or pingable, but look unused
- Loading a game that loads into the bazaar while using BiggerBazaar will prevent any BiggerBazaar chests to spawn. Going to the bazaar later on is no issue, though
- Add quicksave option (for those who aren't very confident in themselves)
- Create save directory upon plugin load.
- Added confirmation box when overwriting an already existing save file
- Added screenshots to save games so remembering what a run was like is easier
- Updated save overview display so the current stage's name is more user friendly; used the actual enironment name rather than the name the game uses
- Added delete button to saves
- Added icons to display which characters are used in the save
- Added options to sort through saves by date and save name
- Added time game was saved to the save file
- Added some simple displays for each save file to give some info on the run
- Name of the last loaded file is now pre-filled into the savebox
- Preventing unnecessary exception.
- Updated to work with Hidden Realms
- Added new interactables
- Fixed some random loading issues
- Now maintained by me for now :)
- Updated to work with Skills 2.0
- Topaz Brooches are now saved properly
- Added a load button to main menu
- Added a save button to pause screen
- MonoMod.Utils and RuntimeDetour are no longer in the zip
- Updated files to include new MonoMod.Utils.dll and MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.dll which patches endfinally bug
- Now saving: Barrels, BazaarPods, BazaarSoups, Beacons, BrokenDrones, Chests, Deployables (Engi Turrets, queen glands), Enemies, Fans, Goldshores area, Item Droplets, MultiShops, Portals, Printers, Run data, Shrines, Teleporter.
- Added hotkeys F5 and F8 to save and load a quicksave file.
- Hotkey options in config.