Automatically grants items on the ground to players when the teleport is initiated or an item spawns.
NOTE: Please check out the config options in
BepInEx/config/com.kuberoot.autoitempickup.cfg before usage. Distributing items on drop is disabled by default.
- Distributing on item drop and/or teleport
- Can grant items to dead players
- Server-only - the mod does not need to be installed on clients
- Filtering by item tier, ignores lunar items by default
- By default items from printers/cauldrons/similar go to the activator upon distribution, as long as the activator is still a valid target
- Items can be blacklisted from pickup individually, using a comma-separated config entry. Items can be blacklisted by english name (EN_US locale) or ItemIndex name. For example:
ItemBlacklist = Bustling Fungus, Syringe, Infusion, BleedOnHit, Backup Magazine
- Features 4 distribution modes:
Sequential - Grants one item to each player, looping over players when they run out, roughly equally distributed
Random - Distributes items randomly
Closest - Grants each item to the nearest player
LeastItems - Grants each item to the player with least items of its rarity
TeleportCommandCubes makes selection cubes teleport to you or the teleporter
- TL;DR: Enable this for limited distribution when playing with Command
- If distributing items on drop is enabled and the item that would've dropped matches the config, the command drop is teleported to the appropriate player using the distributor.
- NOTE: The LeastItems distributor does not care about command cubes that have been teleported to a player but haven't yet been picked up, so they might pool up at one player
- If distributing items on teleport is enabled, the command drops whose items would've matched the config will teleport around the teleporter with those conditions:
- When the teleporter finishes charging, all matching command drops will teleport around the teleporter.
- If the teleporter finished charging and an item matches the on teleport config but not the on drop config, the command drops will teleport around the teleporter.
AutoItemPickup folder to
Risk of Rain 2/BepInEx/plugins
- 1.5.2 - Remove duplicate debug log. That's it.
- 1.5.1 - Fixes a hang on startup when an item has no name. Also reworks config item name handling in general.
- 1.5.0 - Update to RoR2 Anniversary Update
- 1.4.3 - Update to RoR2 1.0 update
- Remove code to snap command cubes to the ground, since they now have gravity
- 1.4.2 - Hotfix: Fix error when distributing command cubes if the stage doesn't have a teleporter
- 1.4.1 - Fixes for Command
- Items chosen from command cubes go to the person selecting the item
- Command cubes that are moved when the teleporter finishes charging are now properly synchronised for clients
- 1.4.0 - Update to RoR2 Artifacts update
TeleportCommandCubes for simple Artifact of Command compatibility
- 1.3.2 - Update to RoR2 Skills 2.0 update
- 1.3.1 - Update to RoR2 Scorched Acres update
- 1.3.0 - Update to BepInExPack 2.0.0 and R2API 2.0.6; no changes to function.
- 1.2.1 - Fixed error related to changes in language handling in latest RoR2 update (Build #3830295)
- 1.2.0 - Added item blacklisting, separate for drop and teleport.
- 1.1.4 - Fixed missing UpdateTargets condition, which caused
Closest distributor to throw after first stage. Added additional exception handling in distributor to avoid interfering with game code.
- 1.1.3 - Fixed
Closest distribution mode throwing exceptions and preventing teleportation when dead players are not ignored and a player is dead
- 1.1.2 - Fixed
Closest distribution mode presumably being completely broken, without actually testing to make sure the fix isn't broken. Have fun!
- 1.1.1 - Added
OverridePrinterTarget config option that ensures the activator receives printer result as long as they're valid
- Added on-drop distribution setting
- Made on-teleport distribution togglable
- Reworked code structure
- Fixed wrong code that could've lead to errors when ignoring dead players
- Added filtering for white, green, red and boss items
- Added separate filtering options for teleport and drop
- 1.0.2 - Added config option for ignoring lunar items
- 1.0.1 - Added website url
- 1.0.0 - Initial release