We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Ever wish you could use flamethrower on Artificer but also fly? (or have any sort of horizontal mobility?) Well look no further! Frost Surge is an alternate utility for Artificer that launches you similarly to Ion Surge, but with a greater focus on horizontal movement. Summon a cluster of ice pillars on the ground below your feet, that propel you forwards and upwards while freezing and executing any enemies who come in contact with them. Use Frost Surge when overwhelmed by a swarm of enemies to get out of dodge quickly, and provide minor crowd control.
dm or ping me to share any feedback/bugs- @LordOfTheNugget#5374
LordOfTheNugget - Programming
5YEARS - Icon and Concept
- Thunderstore page fixes
- Blast damage 800% > 350%
- Grounded and aerial launch distance reduced by 20%
- New pillar configuration: One larger pillar in the center with small nub pillers surrounding it. Damage and number of pillars unchanged.
- New Icon
- Now fully works with ArtificerExtended passives
- Fixed terrain clipping issues
- Compatibility with new update
- Now works in multiplayer
- Now compatible with ArtificerExtended
- Fixed Hardlight Afterburner sometimes consuming more than one charge of Frost Surge in one use
- Fixed gif link oof
- Initial Release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|