You will need to have BepInExPack and R2API installed before you can use other mods.
Adds Gauss from Warframe as a playable survivor
|Last updated||7 months ago|
|Dependants||0 other mods depend on this mod|
Adds in Gauss from Warframe as a playable survivor. No custom model/animations yet, but all the mechanics from the original game are intact with some minor adjustments. Chose between Acceltra or Akarius as your primary weapon, and take advantage of 3 of his abilities.
All players need the mod installed. (Not yet tested in newest update but should work!)
While moving, charge your Battery to increase the damage dealt by your secondary skill. When using Redline, the battery will slowly drain, but you'll recieve a boost to weapon attack speed!
Rapid-fires small plasma rockets that explode on contact.
Fires two target-seeking rockets per click. Features a longer reload time and smaller clip, but increased damage.
Tap the attack to cause a Freezing aura around Gauss, hold it to Burn enemies around you.
Gauss sprints forward at super speed, and if you slam into a solid object, generates a shockwave that stuns enemies in a radius. Hold the button to keep sprinting.
Temporarily overcharge Gauss to boost all his abilities. Keep moving to keep your battery charged!
Please let me know if you have any suggestions, or if you've found any bugs! You can reach me in the RoR2 Modding Discord!
- First Release
- Fixed up some stats
- Changed base body to Commando due to some issues with the turret body
- Rebalanced skills a bit
- Complete overhaul of mechanics with introduction of the Battery.
- Possibly pretty buggy or unbalanced, please let me know if anything is acting strange!
- Small fixes, including compatibility with Void Reaver.
- "Finished" Gauss's secondary skill. Lacks networking but should 100% function even online, just without any visuals for the other players.
- Fixed Gauss's utility skill so you can't turn instantly.
- Adjusted and fixed various things for balance.
- Updated for the Artifacts update!
- Added some crummy icons that took me way too long to make...
- Formatted the skill descriptions.
- Adjusted and fixed Akarius's homing capabilities. Will only home in on targets that are already on it's general path, this should make it easier to hit bosses like the Wandering Vagrant.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|