You will need to have BepInExPack and R2API installed before you can use other mods.
Adds Bandit as a playable survivor with 4 new alt skills and HD skill icons! Supports Vengeance!
|Last updated||a month ago|
|Dependants||43 other mods depend on this mod|
Drop BanditReloaded.dll into \BepInEx\plugins\
Settings can be changed in BepInEx\config\com.Moffein.BanditReloaded_v2.cfg
mistername - Ice explosion fix
Kooby521 - Skill icons
Tera - Skill icon concepts
N0TORIOUS_BLT - Bandit figurine used in the mod icon
Rob - SkinAPI support
Ping me in the RoR2 Modding Discord (@Moffein#8244) or DM me if you have any feedback!
- Fixed Smokebomb not working in multiplayer.
- Hotfix for the Artifacts Update. Delete your config in BepInEx\config to get the new default values.
- Fixed a character select UI issue related to the Artifacts update.
- Increased Thermite Bomb cooldown from 4s to 5s to be consistent with Acid Bomb.
- Increased Asssassinate cooldown from 5s to 8s.
- Increased Assassinate min damage from 300% to 400%.
- Increased Assassinate max damage from 1800% to 2000%.
- Increased Assassinate max barrier gain from 12% to 20%.
- Reduced Lights Out debuff bonus damage from 350% to 250%.
- Fixed skills being broken in multiplayer.
- Added support for Vengeance.
- Fixed Smokebomb being able to proc items on the user when Chaos is enabled.
- Increased Lights Out debuff bonus damage from 250% to 300%.
- Fixed elite enemies instakilling Bandit due to the Chaos fix.
- Added skill icon borders.
- Fixed the Crowdfunder.
- Improved the code for fixing Chaos with Smokebomb so that it now uses the standard way of disabling self damage.
- Added config option to swap Bandit's M1s to the vanilla Brainstalks behavior. If you enable this, Blast/Scatter won't be able to shoot infinitely while under the effects of Brainstalks.
- Added config option for Blast/Scatter bullet penetration.
- Added config option for Scatter range.
- Increased Scatter damage per pellet from 70% to 75%.
- Reduced Scatter pellet count from 8 to 7.
- Increased Scatter proc coefficient from 0.5 to 0.7.
- Reduced Scatter range from 200 to 150.
- Changed how reloading for Scatter works. The first shot will take 1s to reload, while subsequent shots will take 0.5s to reload.
- Improved how Lights Out's instant primary cooldown restoration interacts with Scatter. Instead of instantly completing the cooldown, it will now instantly reload 1 shot. This should make Scatter reload a bit faster than before when using Lights Out.
- Reduced Assassinate max barrier gain on hit from 20% to 15%.
Server-side skills are now marked with a * symbol in the config.
Full Changelog: https://pastebin.com/SVD6wQFr
- New Passive: Quickdraw - autoreload primaries when using any other skill.
- New Secondary: Cluster Bomb.
- New Special: Rack em Up.
- Removed Assassinate.
- Scatter now reloads all shots at once like Blast.
- Higher primary/secondary cooldowns.
- Lower primary damage, primaries can be slowly dry fired when out of ammo.
- Grenades now arc and have a full 1.0 proc coefficient.
- Lights Out no longer counts debuff stacks (unless it's Bandit's custom debuffs), but has a higher per-debuff bonus now.
- Bandit now has item displays for all items.
- Bandit now has SkinAPI support.
Overall goal of this update was to bring Bandit's power level in line with the upper end of Vanilla characters while also addressing his issues with constantly having to reload.
- Assassinate is now available via the config (disabled by default). May be buggy.
- Added numbers to the config to fix ordering. This will reset the config from the previous version.
- Fixed a console error when starting the game.
- Changed gameobject tag so the mod is compatible with SkinAPI. If you plan to make skins with SkinAPI, the bodyname is BanditReloadedBody. Use BanditBody instead if you plan to use BanditReloaded_vanilla.dll
- Moved Assassinate toggle option to the top of the config. This will reset your Assassinate enabled/disabled setting, but it should be the last time that it's changed.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|