We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Adds Archaic Wisps to the game. Now with proper elite displays. Original mod by Rein, Port made by Nebby
Archaic Wisps are wisp like enemies that spawn after the first loop, they're basically Greater Wisps that do Steroid Abuse.
It's BodyName is NebbyArchaicWispBody, might be useful if you want to modify it or create variants basedd off the enemy.
I hang out in the Official Risk of Rain 2 Modding Discord server under the name of "Nebby" in case you want to contact me for other purposes, such as suggestions or feedback. I Always appreciate any kind of feedback.
Simply extract ArchaicWisp.dll onto the plugins folder and youre good to go, be sure to check the config, it's a good habit to create whenever you play with mods.
none at the moment.
Special thanks to Rein for creating the original mod and letting me update it to the newest version of RoR2
- Fixed elite displays
- Removed blacklist config option, caused too many issues and it was very inconsistent.
- Archwisps now spawn on the same areas where Greater wisps can spawn, this means all enviroments EXCEPT wetland aspect.
- Archwisps are no longer a bit more common in scorched acres, feature will come back on next update.
- Other bunch of internal changes to the mod.
- Now all of the modifications made to archaic wisps are done to a separate prefab instead of the original one.
- Bunch of internal changes that i cant be bothered to explain
- Hopefully added a new Enemy Log for the archwisp (unsure, couldnt even test it)
- Archwisps are now a bit more common in scorched Acres.
- Added Elite Item Displays.
- The area blacklist feature now works correctly, instead of just making the archaic wisps spawn in Commencement.
- Changed the default value of one of the config entries
- Added a config option to dictate in which areas the archaic wisp can spawn, currently it can spawn anywhere except in commencement.
- Initial Release.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|