We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
All of An Arbiter's attacks apply stacks of a new Debuff called Fairy.
Fairy deals 100% damage per stack every time an enemy afflicted with it attempts to use a skill.
Kite enemies, applying Fairy to them and letting them destroy themselves with their own attacks.
An Arbiter's Secondary skill, Lock, freezes a single enemy in place for 5 seconds.
Use this either to gain time to apply fairy to that enemy, or to disable a particularly dangerous enemy.
An Arbiter's Utility skill, Pillar, speeds up all creatures in the area, both ally and enemy.
Use this to apply Fairy faster, as well as make enemies proc it faster. Just be careful you don't get overwhelmed by the faster enemies.
Shockwave, An Arbiter's Ultimate skill, is a set of three AOE bursts. They will push enemies away from you, stunning them shortly.
The bursts also apply the new Feeble debuff to enemies, which lowers their Damage and Armor. Allies in the burst gain Barrier.
rob - Henry tutorial. Cannot stress enough how helpful that was. Would not have gotten anywhere on this without that tutorial and reference.
Project Moon - Inspiration for the survivor and excellent games.
Model - Emily (https://twitter.com/Riremakar) (direct questions/pester her on discord at Emily (Rire)#0001)
Ability Icons - FUCKING FOG
- Shockwave cooldown reduced from 90 seconds to 60 seconds
- Shockwave range is now consistent, instead of increasing each burst
- Shockwave grants more barrier per burst
- Shockwave has higher interrupt priority now, so you shouldn't be frozen out of it
- Fixed networked impact sounds issue
- Updated ability icons!
- New character select animation.
- Fixes for description errors and formatting.
- Fairy will now only apply to enemies. Shouldn't be able to Fairy yourself with self damage any more.
- Fixed an iteration error with how Fairy stacks were managed. Shouldn't be a noticable change.
- Added a new Utility skill, Pillar Spear.
- Pillar spear is a thrown attack, that does damage in an area and detonates all stacks of Fairy on enemies.
- Use on stubborn enemies who just won't proc Fairy themselves.
- Balance pass
- Shockwave changed to require 6 charges to cast, same total cooldown time. Will increase further if bandolier continues to be an issue.
- Fairy now loses a 3rd of its stacks on proc instead of a 4th, should make it stack slower.
- Enemies gain resistance when Locked, and lock stops being effective on an enemy after five uses. Each use will stun the enemy for 1 less second.
- Shockwave and pillar cast time are now less effected by Attack Speed, to stop them from speeding up too quickly during a game or while under Pillar.
- Lock cooldown increased to 12 seconds.
- Improved Lock particle effect to linger less.
- Pillar cooldown increased to 16 seconds. Can be cast while moving now.
- Pillar text corrected. Thanks Ravens!
- Two new color swap skins added.
- Initial release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|