Risk Of Ruina
Risk of Ruina is a content pack focused on adding content from the games Lobotomy Corporation and Legend of Ruina, as well as other Project Moon works. It currently features 2 Survivors, 9 Items, and 1 Equipment. Additional survivors are planned, as well as items to compliment them.
However, if you are only interested in part of the content, there is a full config available. So if you miss the standalone versions of Red Mist or An Arbiter, feel free to enable or disable any part of the mod you'd like!
All survivors are compatible with Standalone Ancient Scepter, and have had custom balance patches to work with the King Kombat Arena.
Issues and Feedback
For all feedback, bug reports, questions, or comments, please fill out this form to get in touch with the Risk of Ruina team: https://forms.gle/afeKCbjwsSfmT2hQA
The form is the fastest and most reliable way to get in touch with us, but alternatively, we are available via email at riskofruinamodteam (at) gmail.com. Please only use this for inquiries and communication that do not fit the form! Irrelevant emails will be disregarded.
EmilyMakar - Character and Item Modelling, Rigging, Texturing, Community Management, and Internal Playtesting. Find more of her work at https://twitter.com/riremakar!
FUCKING FOG - An Arbiter and Red Mist skill icons. Thank you so much for your work!
Vale-X - Wrote a style guide for the ability and skill text; much appreciated!
Pillar - Internal Playtesting
And, most importantly…
Project Moon - Developer of both Lobotomy Corporation and Library of Ruina, the series these mods are inspired from. Please consider buying their games and supporting their work!
- Hooked into stat recalculation later so that Red Mist wouldn't be able to get speed changes from other mods' items
- Snapping on level up will only occur for players now, not monsters
- Rewrote Red Mist's bonus damage calculations.
- They should make more sense now in general, and be easier to change via config.
- Also, they will show up in the damage stat tracker if you are using BetterUI, so now you can watch that number go up.
- Red Mist no longer starts with 2 jumps.
- Red Mist's EGO Buff damage increase is now based on her Base Damage, instead of total damage.
- To offset the last change, by default, Red Mist's stacking damage buff is no longer cleared on EGO loss. This can be changed to the old method in config.
- Temporarily disabled Moonlight Stone
- manipulating buffs in RoR2 is a massive pain
- Nerfed Arbiter's Trophy to be a 1% chance instead of 2%, it was activating way too much.
- Fixed Red Mist/Arbiter mastery unlock requirements
- Fixed Arbiter mastery unlock icon for real this time
- So apparently Volume_Master isn't needed and I was balancing all my sounds at 20% volume so honestly that's pretty wild and I'm sorry to everyone's ears
- Removed some leftover debug messages
- Added a config option to make An Arbiter's primary less grating
- Added a config option to disable non-standard shaders on Red Mist
- Fixed missing Arbiter Mastery achievement icon
- Removed unused ragdoll from An Arbiter
- Moonlight stone will no longer effect Runald/Kjaro's cooldown
- Fixed Moonlight stone's buff removal calculation (should no longer end up with negative buffs)
- Moonlight stone will no longer remove Desperado stacks
- Fixed an issue with Black Tea's model
- Improved item icon resolution
- Fixed an error with countering non-living objects
- Removed the ability to counter self-damage
Changes from the last releases of An Arbiter and Red Mist mods:
- Fixed death animation only working for host
- Added Arbiter's Trophy
- Added Black Tea
- Added Prescript
- Added Liu Badge
- Added Workshop Ammunition
- Added Moonlight Stone
- Added Wedding Ring
- Added Udjat Mask
- Added Reverberation
- Added Backwards Clock
- Reworked ability descriptions
- Adjusted volume of certain attacks
- basic string slower and always shoots projectile
- basic string damage lowered
- Fairy damage increased
- Fairy will now proc on hit effects
- Lock will now proc on hit effects correctly
- Scepter Shockwave duration and charges fixed
- Reduced shockwave cooldown
- Added Unlock
- Lowered base damage, raised base armor
- Fixed networked Lock targeting
- Locking something that is already locked will not increase it's resistance
- Fairy now effected by Proc chance
- Increase Scepter Shockwave damage, range, and charge time
- Fairy no longer ignores armor
- Fairy no longer gets removed when proc'd
- Shockwave now gives consistent barrier, slightly lowered
- Ominous Pillar no longer destroys friendly projectiles
- Improved some VFX
- Pillar has more accurate hitboxes
- Quick balance patch for King Kombat Arena
Red Mist changes:
- EGO buff is now a percentile damage increase, as opposed to flat
- Added counter
- Lowered Horizontal damage and proc chance
- Added EGO loss effect
- Lowered base sprint speed slightly
- Lowered base damage slightly
- Lowered base health regen slightly
- EGO Onrush speeds up on longer chains
- Quick balance patch for King Kombat Arena (ego was impossible to get)