Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
This mod requires the following mods to function
The Shaman: an original summoner / necromancer character based on the Tomb Raiser class from Trove.
look at his cute lil acolytes!!!!
Every 45 seconds summon an Acolyte minion that inherits all your items. Attack speed affects the interval.
Launch tracking projectiles.
Launch a projectile which causes a healing explosion for 500% damage.
Launch a projectile which curses and cripples enemies.
Become faster, invisible and more resistant for 10 seconds.
Teleport every minion you own to you and grant them a barrier worth 60% of their MAX HP.
Fuse every Acolyte minion you have into a Shamanic Compound. 3 Acolytes is minimum, any extra sacrificed will be turned into a stack of a buff which will give the spawned Compound +10 armor, +2 base damage and +50 base MAX HP.
Every Acolyte you own will enter a frenzy, losing 50% MAX HP, but gaining 200% attack speed, 200% movement speed and 150% damage.
!!! your acolytes are NOT drones!!! they WILL get voidtouched!!!
Compatibility for other mods like Ancient Scepter.
Manti - Almost everything
Bazzorr - Logbook entries
Thingw - Skill icon art
TheTimesweeper - Skin incompatibility fix
Logzombie, Bazzorr, Zetta, Bero, death, Leo, dizzytom - Pre-release testing
- Fixed a major skin compatibility issue (Thanks, TheTimesweeper)
- Doubled the attack speed effect on Acolyte summon cooldown.
- ^ Also changed the lowest allowed cooldown cap: 20s -> 15s
- Prevented Acolytes from inheriting inventory if summoner Shaman is not Player controlled.
- Added a new Special skill: Call of the Wild
- Adjusted SFX volume
- Adjusted the Passive's Acolyte spawning position to be less intrusive.
- Changed Ancestral Pathway's barrier: 75% -> 60%
- Changed Ancestral Pathway's base cooldown: 30s -> 20s
- Fixed Acolytes being forced onto the Player team on spawn.
- Fixed Shamanic Compound's strafing animations.
- Reduced Shamanic Compound's base MAX HP: 500 -> 325
- Initial release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|