We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Adds a playable missile drone survivor with a full suite of abilities and functionality!
This mod requires the following mods to function
- Adds a playable Missile Drone survivor based on the existing Missile Drone ally, including a full suite of abilities to make being a flying survivor more playable and enjoyable
- Please read the skill descriptions and the Overview page on the selection screen to fully understand how to use their abilities!
- Uses no code hooks/injection or modification to RoR2's base code, ensuring compatibility with all other mods.
|Fly-by||Ms. Isle can
||Sprint activates when within
|AtG Misile Mk.II||
|Overclocked Drives||Enter a brief omnidirectional boost.
||CD: Minimum of
|Cumulative Warhead||Fire a cumbersome, slow-moving warhead for
- Initial release!
- Fixes to readme file
- Hotfix for infinite M2 (Pack Hounds) spam
- Hotfix for Hardlight Afterburner breaking the Overclocked Drives ability. Overclocked Drives now actually displays how many charges it has as other skills would (Influenced by Hopoo feathers and Hardlight afterburners). Overclocked drives is no longer interruptible. Minor fixes to localisation strings and to the Thunderstore page's images.
- Fixed absent skin definition causing issues on the character selection screen
- Ms. Isle is now multplayer compatible! All abilities have been tested in 2-player multiplayer on both client-side and host-side, with the only remaining issue being the invisible nuke bug. Aside from this visual bug, the mod is now multiplayer ready.
- Fixed Pack Hounds not accumulating stocks on anyone but the host.
- Fixed Pack Hounds ability icon showing an incongruent number of stocks (especially on level transition).
- Fixed Pack Hounds appearing to have no controller and just flying into the ground on the client-side, despite actually working on the server.
- Changed Pack Hounds to have a cap of 50 (Short term fix for Back Magazines' interaction with this mod being very poorly designed by me)
- Fixed Cumulative Warhead not having the intended number of health points and dying early. Previously it was possible to detonate the nuke early using a high damage attack like a Royal Capacitor.
- Fixed aim-ray intersecting with self
- Updated for SOTV.
- Fixed spawning under the ground sometimes.
- Added a character master. This will fix any errors that could potentially pop up when the games tries to spawn an NPC of Ms. Isle.
Hogyn Melyn (Alex James) - Programming/Development
Hopoo Games - Stock assets etc.
Discord users A Very Spooky Fisho, The GoldenOne, Gonk, and Shiroe - Reporting the gamebreaking bug from the initial release Discord user SethHoward - Reporting the Hardlight Afterburner bug twitch.tv/JustANiceDude and EnderGrimm - Testing multiplayer and reporting bugs with specific details Discord user Tank Man - reporting aim-ray bug Dragonyck - Updating to latest patch.
Hogyn Melyn (Alex James) - Discord @ HogynMelyn#2589
Not a single new prefab, asset, of resource was used in the creation of this mod. All resources are either stock (already installed with RoR2), or in-code modified versions of those stock assets. (Hence the small install size)
Looking to get into modding? Check out the bitter, swear-word ridden source code at https://bitbucket.org/AJames99/missiledronesurvivormod