We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
This mod requires the following mods to function
Thalassophobia is an expansive content mod with 30+ new items and a new elite type. Development is still ongoing, and the current mod is very rough. There will be issues or crashes, but the general effects of all the new content should work. If you want to give feedback or have any suggestions you can reach out to me on Discord @jt hehe#5756.
- 8 Common Items
- 14 Uncommon Items
- 3 Legendary Items
- 4 Void Items
- 2 Lunar Items
- 1 Elite Type
Help The Developer c:
- Increases crit chance by 5% (+5% per stack), and increases crit damage by 7% (+7% per stack).
- Heal for 5 (+5 per stack) plus 0.25% (+25% per stack) of max health whenever you kill something.
- 20% chance to apply an acidic debuff doing 5% (+5% per stack) damage repeatedly over 2.5 seconds. Damage tick rate increases with attack speed.
- Spawns a lesser wisp to fight for you. The wisp is stronger than average and follows the player. When it dies this item is destroyed, but increases allied wisp HP.
- 25% chance on critical strike to gain 5 barrier (+5 per stack).
- Using a shrine grants you experience.
- Every 5th attack deals 20% (+20% per stack) more damage.
- "+25% movement speed for 2 (+1 per stack) seconds after using your utility skill.
- 15% chance for attacks to become incendiary. Incendiary attacks create explosions that deal 30% damage in an 8m radius and scorch enemies making them take 30% (+30% per stack) more damage for 5 (+1 per stack) seconds.
- On killing an enemy, gain a buff that gives 7% increased healing and 3 armor that can stack 3 (+1 per stack) times. (hehe jojo reference)
- Gain +15% (+10% per stack) damage and +15% (+10% per stack) attack speed.
- DoT effects do +7.5% (+7.5% per stack) more damage.
- 0.25s (+0.25s per stack) less cooldown primary and utility skills.
- "Killing an elite monster removes 1 (+1 per stack) debuff. Can only be triggered every 5 seconds.
- Spawns a greater wisp to fight for you. The wisp is stronger than average and follows the player. When it dies this item is destroyed, but allied wisps get increased damage and attack speed.
- Having active shields increases your armor by 50 (+25 per stack).
- Gives a random buff when you are debuffed.
- Using a shrine increases a random stat by 10% for the rest of the stage.
- Gain critical strike chance for every buff you have.
- Killing an elite monster grants critical strike chance.
- Turn full shields into a large amount of regeneration. Shields recharge quicker.
- Slowing an enemy decreases their attack speed.
Overclocked Control Unit:
- Summon a powerful drone that copies your items.
- Spawns a Lunar Chimera Wisp to fight for you. The wisp has 200% damage and 200% health. When the wisp dies this item breaks, but all allied wisps gain increased stats and become elite.
- Attacks that deal 450% or more damage trigger on kill effects. Recharges every 8 seconds. On kill effects do 25%(+25% per stack) more damage.
- All damage is applied to you over 4 seconds (+2 per stack), but You take 30% more damage (+30% per stack) every time you take damage.
Eulogy of a Gambler:
- All random on hit effects are rolled +1 (+1 per stack) times regardless of outcome allowing items to proc multiple times. All attacks gain a 20% chance to miss (+20% per stack). Skill Issue.
- Corrupts all Predatory Instincts. Critical strikes increase your chance to activate other items.
- Fire effects cause enemies to suffocate instead for 1 second (+1 second per stack). This debuff does more damage the longer enemies have it. Corrupts all Ignition Tanks.
- Hitting an enemy leeches that enemy. Leeched enemies heal you for 1 HP(+1 HP per stack) repeatedly for 5 seconds. Only 1 stack of leech can be applied to an enemy. Corrupts all Leeching Seeds.
- Corrupts all Tesla Coils. Strike nearby enemies with lightning every 10 seconds.
- Immune to debuffs and getting hit by a Nullifying monster takes away all your buffs.
- Forgot one tiny thing that made multiplayer unplayable oops.
- Completely rewrote the code for the OCU and all of the wisp summoning items. They should now work better in multiplayer and be more consistent overall.
- Hunters Mark now actually corrupts Predatory Instincts
- Fixed an issue with Charging Nanobots giving way too much regen.
- Unstable Machine Parts which is an unreleased active item no longer appears in runs as it literally does nothing.
- Several smaller bug fixes
- Nullifying elites should be less common now
- Nullifying elites have a new visual effect
- OCU can no longer inherit wisp summoning items.
- Wisp summons are now far less buggy and should overall function better.
- Bug fixes with infinite wisp spawning and extreme lag on some stages.
- Nullifying elites weren't really spawning hopefully they are now.
- README update :3
- Beta release
- On death releases void infestors
- Attacks inflict a debuff that can stack and goes away after a short time (4 seconds - refreshes when another stack is applied). The debuff can only be applied once per second. Initially it doesn’t do anything but if you gain 7 stacks of the debuff it will instantly kill you.
- Have an aura which does damage to players near it.
- Attacks inflict a DoT debuff.
- Enemies near them will gain armor.
- Attacks inflict a debuff that reduces armor.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|