We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
The name's Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome.
|Last updated||a year ago|
|Categories||Tweaks Mods Client-side|
|Dependants||22 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
Unified BepInEx all-in-one modding pack - plugin framework, detour libraryPreferred version: 5.4.9
That's Right! Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!
Every time an enemy dies your hat gets taller.
Works with CUM Bandit, Moffein's Classic Bandit, and theoretically any bandit that clones those character models.
Inspired by the best Risk of Rain 1 mod of the same name (find it on rainfusion.ml)
Message/ping me (
TheTimesweeper#5727) on the ror2 modding discord or the enforcer discord (https://discord.gg/csaEQDnMH8) if you have any horrible crashes or other issues I didn't catch. (or to say hi I'm lonely).
Things I may or may not do:
- Make hat size persist through stages (conf)
- Option to move the camera to the side so the hat doesn't cover your crosshair (conf)
- Map hat to original hat's texture so color carries over (currently all custom skins still just have a blue pillar coming out)
- Add a config to disable on non-default skins that might not have a hat Add:
- Doug Dimmadome achievement for getting the hat off screen
- Rearrange some item displays that got covered by the hat. (make quail sit on top even as it grows)
- Make hat grow on successful R reset rather than on klls, turning this silly joke mod into a silly joke mod with meaningful gameplay feedback (conf)
- Maybe put a collider on the hat so loader can grapple on to it
- working on cum2
- back to r2api (for the networkmodlist stuff) now that the CUM storm has blown over
- removed a debug logwarning I forgot in there by accident
- fixed some particle sillyness with the hat being burned
- tried to fix the shield overlay extending past the hat but didn't quite
- added collider to the hat for ragdoll
- made it work with new bandit and anniversary update
- haven't tested with his alt skin cause I haven't gotten it and I didn't wanna spoil myself
- attached hat to hat so it falls off now
- mapped hat to bandit's uv and made it grab bandit's material
- properly added hat to rendererinfos (so it gets overlays n such)
- removed debug log spam
- fixed typo
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|