You will need to have BepInExPack and R2API installed before you can use other mods.
Show more item displays as you stack more items.
|Last updated||5 days ago|
|Dependants||0 other mods depend on this mod|
Unified BepInEx all-in-one modding pack - plugin framework, detour libraryPreferred version: 2.0.0
Stack items when you stack items!
Feel like a badass on your 20-round run before you obliterate yourself because you have work tomorrow.
Still a work in progress:
- Items that stack on multiple limbs (both ankles, both arms) get attached to the wrong limb
- Removed items (e.g., by printer or shrine of order) stay on your body until next warp
- Items are still visible when your character should disappear (merc R, eccentric vase, sniper aiming, etc.)
- Some items stack in odd directions, e.g. the ones that go inside your body instead of out
- Haven't tested with Sharesuite, EnemiesWithItems
If you see any horrible crashes or other horrible issues I didn't catch, send something over to my discord or github, thanks thanks.
Plans (maybe in order):
Add config max so your game doesn't lag to fuck when you have 150 teddy bears (true story (shrine of order ftw))
Make it work on Mul-T and Engi's turrets
Make it work better on Mul-T and Engi's turrets
- Remove items when they're removed
- Fix limb attaching issue
- Make items disappear so the sniper scope isn't covered by crowbars
- Make things stack in better directions (i.e. away from player)
- Better screenshots
- Rename my silly variables
- fixed an issue that was breaking BiggerBazaar
- which spurred me to make my code less retarded
- sorry and thanks c:
- oshitofuckoshitImSorry. there was a rare bug preventing Dio's from working. Pushed a fix.
- removed logs.
- fixed distance issue on engi's turrets and mul-t.
- changed default distance from 0.0369 to 0.0420. Feel free to update your config
- now works on engi's turrets (worked on mul-t the whole time who knew)
- removed cheats that were conflicting with others' f-key keybinds
- fixed a small issue with itemLib
- learned how to make a config
- fixed some items scaling differently
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|