You will need to have BepInExPack and R2API installed before you can use other mods.
Show more item displays as you stack more items.
|Last updated||2 months ago|
|Dependants||0 other mods depend on this mod|
Stack items when you stack items!
Feel like a badass on your 20-round run before you obliterate yourself because you have work tomorrow.
Still a work in progress:
- Items are still visible when your character should disappear (merc R, eccentric vase, camera gets close, etc.)
- Some items stack in unfavorable directions, e.g. the ones that go inside your body instead of out
If you see any horrible crashes or other horrible issues I didn't catch, send something over to my discord TheTimesweeper#5727.
Also if you got some good screenshots/clips, post them at me on discord TheTimesweeper#5727!
Plans (maybe in order):
Add config max so your game doesn't lag to fuck when you have 150 teddy bears (true story (shrine of order ftw))
Make it work on Mul-T and Engi's turrets
Make it work better on Mul-T and Engi's turrets
Remove items when they're removed
Fix limb attaching issue
- Make items hide so the sniper scope isn't covered by crowbars
- Make things stack in better directions (i.e. away from player)
More screenshots, better screenshots
Rename my stupid variables (ain't gonna happen)
- removed the apostrophe in my config section "hope you're having a wonderful day" that was destroying everything
- this meant resetting the config file to a new one. If you had your own settings, look for the duplicated file the old cfg should still be there thanks have fun hope life treats ya well
- fixed items attaching to wrong limbs. commandos with magazines rejoice!
- separated my code from the game's code by using events instead of running my code directly.
- This means hopefully if there's something wrong in my code the entire chain doesn't horribly explode
- fixed an error with custom items (sorry BitterestRoot we should be gucci now)
- removed items now get removed
- almost there bois
- fixed an issue that was breaking BiggerBazaar
- which spurred me to make my code more not retarded
- sorry and thanks c:
- oshitofuckoshitImSorry. there was a rare bug preventing Dio's from working. Pushed a fix.
- removed logs.
- fixed distance issue on engi's turrets and mul-t.
- changed default distance from 0.0369 to 0.0420. Feel free to update your config.
- now works on engi's turrets (worked on mul-t the whole time who knew)
- removed cheats that were conflicting with others' f-key keybinds
- fixed a small issue with itemLib
- learned how to make a config
- fixed some items scaling differently
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|