We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Adds a playable Lemurian, his Imp buddy and the Lunar Exploder to the Game
For better experience use BetterUI and ScrollablyLobbyUI
As a master of fire, the Lemurian is able to build up a Fire Buff that increases the chance to ignite enemies on hit. Every stack increases the chance by 1%. It also increases the Lemurians movementspeed with each stack. A Fire Buff stack is aquired by every enemy hit, that lasts for 15 seconds and 0,25 additional seconds for every level up. Some abilities also gain a damage buff in different kind of ways. After clearing the first loop the Lemurian is able to transform once every loop gaining a new stronger from and it's own abilities. This form lasts for 30 seconds +1 second for every 5 character levels. You will get a Buff when you are ready to transform.
The Imp relies on his mobility, so use your teleporting skills to evade attacks. Try to keep up as many Bleed stacks on enemies for more damage and additional health generation. The skills have variations that can be changed on the run.
Each explosion drops a puddle of Lunar goo in the size of the explosion. The lunar goo cripples enemies and deals 10 x 50% damage in 2,5s. If his damage falls below 25% he explodes in a 100m radius and cripples enemies for 10s. Every hit enemy leaves behind a puddle of lunar goo.
- buffed Lemurian, now gets base Fire Buff stacks on each map, according to character level on map start
- added a few (6 or so) new item displays
- changed behaviour: TemporaryOverlay when using skills is removed now. Lemurian burns up for around 2 seconds when gaining a Fire Buff stack now
- changed behaviour: internal code for spawned Lemurian Summons. they still do the same, but get killed in a different way after 15s now (nothing you should notice)
- changed the origin position of Special Flamethrower to be more fitting
- corrected Slash Primary damage values to do damage as described
-fixed dot zone size of low health explosion to not be the size of the last skill used but now fixed as intended
- added some effect when transforming
- disabled sprintanimation for lunar exploder (disabled by default, setting in config file to enable it again)
- Added back Transformation
- removed desrciptions from readme into survivor description when using Scrollably UI
- fixed Leap Utility dot field not doing any damage, effect is back for now.
- fixed some different minor things, that probably noone even noticed
- changed some texts
- renamed the survivors to ..._Survivor instead of ..._NAME
- changed camera params to no longer affect normal survivors
- increased some Imp skill damages (the ones you charge up)
Join my Discord for discussion about Lemurian and Imp: https://discord.gg/4VHwN3k
Thanks to the whole developer community for helping me with stupid things!
And for helping me fix stuff, Item Displays and and and... thanks to Rob.
Thanks for [KingEnderBrine] (https://thunderstore.io/package/KingEnderBrine/) for adding scrolling to description that quick!
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|