You will need to have BepInExPack and R2API installed before you can use other mods.
Adds a playable Lemurian.
|Last updated||5 days ago|
|Dependants||0 other mods depend on this mod|
Unified BepInEx all-in-one modding pack - plugin framework, detour libraryPreferred version: 3.2.0
Adds a playable Lemurian to the Game, now with Horns and multiplayer.
Lemurian is now in a final state
Some visuals and sounds may not be transmitted from clients using lemurian, maybe from host to clients as well. General functionality is given.
As a master of fire, the Lemurian is able to build up a buff that increases the chance to ignite enemies on hit. Every stack increases the chance for 1%. Some abilities also gain a damage buff in different kind of ways.
A Fire Buff stack lasts for 15 seconds.
- This means that every attack, except the special abilities, grant you Fire Buff stacks. The special abilities profit from these buff stacks with more damage.
Fire Roar give you 1 stack for every projectile/explosion.
Fiery Leap and
Detonation give you 1 stack for every enemy hit.
Some abilities do focus more on melee or distance playstyle. If you're unsure what to choose, start with the distance skills.
Shoot a fireball that deals 150% damage. (Grants 1 Firebuff stack per use)
- projectile speed scales with Fire Buff Stacks (Base Force = 75, every stack increases it by 1, so 75 stacks double the speed)
- ability now has splash damage (1.5m radius) this increases with Fire Buff stacks (75 stacks = 3m - 150 stacks = 4,5m)
Fire Roar: (Melee)
Fire 3 consecutive explosions in front of you (2,5m - 5m - 7,5m) with a 2,75m base blast radius, dealing 150% damage each. Gain Armor boost while use. (Gain 1 Fire Buff stack for every enemy hit)
- The blast radius increases with more Fire Buff stacks (100 stacks = 2,75m -> 5,5m) this means, that a well placed attack can hit one enemy multiple times
- gives armor boost while using (+1s) (Base Armor = 10, boosted Armor = 50)
- you can still sprint while using this ability
- thanks to Gnome for his feedback regarding the primaries!
Shoot 5 Fire Balls that deal 350% damage each. (Grants 5 Firebuff stacks per use)
- Since the projectiles spread horizontally, I recommend using this skill rather as melee attack, than as distance attack
- 3m splash radius
Fire 5 fast Fire Balls that deal 175% damage each. Shoot more balls the more Fire Buff stacks you have (1 ball for every 7,5 stacks). (Gain 1 Fire Buff stack for every bolt you shoot to a maximum of 10 stacks)
- Works similar to Commondo's special ability but instead of getting more projectiles with attack speed, you shoot more projectiles the more fire buff stacks you have
- 2,5m splash radius
Fiery Leap: (Melee)
Leap to the enemy and and burn the ground on impact. The impact does 250% damage. The burning zone slows enemies down. Every tick does 50% damage (25 Ticks - up to 1000% damage). (Grants 1 Fire Buff stack for every enemy hit on impact)
- The ticks are looking like they don't crit (white numbers only). These is due to issues with the projectile. The damage of these ticks still scales with crit chance. (10%crit chance means 10% more damage and so on)
- has a 10m radius
Cast an explosion that deals 1250% damage in a 5m - 12,5m radius. Ignites on hit (75m maximum distance). (Gain 1 Fire Buff stack for every enemy hit)
- Radius starts at 1m and goes up to 12,5m in 2s. Attackspeed lowers the time to a minimum of 0,5s
- Credit to LuaFubuki for inspring this attack, check out his VoidReaver mod!
Fire a flamebreath that deals 100% damage per tick for 3 seconds. (10 ticks/s) Every Firebuff stack also increases the damage for 1%. Gain armor boost while using Flamebreath. (30m maximum distance)
- You can move while using flamebreath with reduced speed. The armor buff should compensate this
- Proc chance is reduced (0.35) on this attack because you get up to 30 hits/enemy
- Gives you more charactermass while using, making you more stable on the ground
Explode and deal 2500% damage in a 20m radius. Ignites on hit. Damage and increases 1,33% for every Fire Buff stack.
- The charge duration (2 seconds) reduces with attack speed
- You get slowed down while charging up, but also gain an armor boost for this time
Fiery Leapwhen cast from client, is not removed for client (visuals only), so you may see some dot fields after time when playing as client (not host)
Big thanks to LuaFubuki for answering some of my questions and actually (indirectly) got me into modding, since I realy loved his VoidReaver mod (especialy the secondary attack). Somehow one of Lemurian's utility skill is influenced by this one.
Also a big thanks to the developer community, and especialy for (who was there...) harb, ideathHD, Twiner and Rob for also answering my (I guess realy stupid) questions and furthermore a very big thanks to everyone involved in maintaining this platform! :)
And for helping me fix stuff, thanks to Rob again and also thanks to Moffein for helping me with some networking stuff.
Another big thanks to Gnome for giving me lots of productive feedback. Check out his Miner Mod!
You can contact me on discord ( @Tymmey#6213 ). I'd realy appreciate any feedback regarding bugs, balancing and ideas :)
- First batch of item displays :) (Special thanks to Rob again for helping me here)
Detonation not scaling correctly with attackspeed.
- some internal code changes
- removed damage scaling of primary attacks, since that didn't realy fit imo
- changed utility
Detonation, damage is now fixed at 1250%, radius size increases from 1m to 12,5m in 2s/attackspeed
Fiery Leap dot zone to be easier to balance, now 5 ticks/s, for 5s lifetime doing 50% damage each tick.
- this makes more sense to be more usefull for gaining Fire Buff stacks
Flame Burst back to 10 Fire Buff stacks for additional bullet, damage increased from 150% to 175%
- removed splash damage from
Fire Ball and added it back to
Flame Burst (switched the projectiles) since i wasn't really satisfied with the balancing
- changed some descriptions i forgot to change
- buffed primary damage from 125% to 150% with damage scaling from Fire Buff Stacks (150 stacks needed to double the damage,
Fire Roar has different scaling for the three explosions 100,125,150 to double damage)
- small ability tweaks:
Fire Ball base bullet speed increased from 75 to 100
Flame Burst get a projectile for every 7,5 Fire Buff stacks instead of 10 now.
Detonation range increased from 50% to 75%
Explosion base damage increased from 2000% to 2500%, but lowered the scaling (before: 50 Fire Buff stacks to double the damage, now: 75 Fire Buff stacks)
Flame Burst and
Fire Balls firing multiple projectiles in multiplayer
Detonation now realy fixed!! sorry for this.
Detonation the aimsphere is no longer going out of bounds or disappearing. if you overstep the max distance (50m), the aimsphere is always 50m away from you in any direction
- now actualy fixed
Detonation by removing restock if you aim too far away, skill is now always exploding in a 50m range.
Detonation restock intervall from 7,5s to 7s
- lowered primary attack speed a little (aiming for ~33 Fire Buff stacks when holding primary down)
- changed the projectile of
Flame Burst again, since sometimes the projectiles went through enemies without hitting, no more splash damage here
Flame Burst still grants 1 Fire Buff stack per projectile shot, but maximum 10 now.
- added horns to the Lemurian, and again a very big thanks to Rob for helping (or rather for supllying the code for this :D)
- base armor reduced from 20 to 15
- base health growth per level reduced from 40 to 35
-> new config File with this version, if you have some values changed, you have to change it in the new config file
Fire RoarPrimary now boosts armor +45 while using (+1second after use to give melee advantage)
Fire Roarbase blast radius increased a little
Fire Roar grants a buff for every explosion now instead of every enemy hit (making it as fast and consistent as
Fire Ball regarding gaining and holding buffs)
Flame Burst code
Detonationto not cast an explosion aiming more than 50 meters (it cancelled the animations and gave back utility load, but still exploded)
Flame Burstsince there have been issues
Explosionbase charge duration back to 2s
thanks for ideath, sushidev and harb for helping me with networking for multiplayer support!
old changelog now in separate file
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|