We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
A full port of ThinkInvisible's Ancient Scepter, complete with a custom model, item displays, and no extra dependencies.
ThinkInvisible - Original code and implementation
DestroyedClone - Ported to a standalone item
rob - Fixed code
bruh and redacted - Made the Scepter model
- Commando: Suppressive Fire > Death Blossom (2x shots, fire rate, and accuracy) -OR- Grenade > Carpet Bomb (0.5x damage, throw a spread of 8 at once) - Huntress: Arrow Rain > Burning Rain (1.5x duration and radius, burns) -OR- Ballista > Rabauld (5 extra weaker projectiles per shot, for 2.5x TOTAL damage) - MUL-T: Transport Mode > Breach Mode (0.5x incoming damage, 2x duration; after stopping, retaliate with a stunning explosion for 100% of unmodified damage taken) - Engineer: TR12 Gauss Auto-Turret > TR12-C Gauss Compact (+1 stock, +1 placed turret cap) -OR- TR58 Carbonizer Turret > TR58-C Carbonizer Mini (+2 stock, +2 placed turret cap) - Artificer: Flamethrower > Dragon's Breath (hits leave lingering fire clouds) -OR- Ion Surge > Antimatter Surge (2x damage, 4x radius) - Mercenary: Eviscerate > Massacre (2x duration, kills refresh duration) -OR- Slicing Winds > Gale-Force (4x stock and recharge speed, fires all charges at once) - REX: Tangling Growth > Chaotic Growth (2x radius, pulses additional random debuffs) - Loader: Charged Gauntlet > Megaton Gauntlet (2x damage and lunge speed, 7x knockback) -OR- Thunder Gauntlet > Thundercrash (3x lightning bolts fired, cone AoE becomes sphere) - Acrid: Epidemic > Plague (victims become walking sources of Plague, chains infinitely) - Captain: Orbital Probe > 21-Probe Salute (1/3 damage, 7x shots, hold primary to fire continuously)
- Made ItemDef public so other mods can access it for their display rules
- Fixed for latest RoR2 version
- Fixed REX's upgrade not applying debuffs
- Fixed Captain's upgrade not having a skill icon
- Added item display for Bandit
- Initial release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|