We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
A buff for the Warbanner item to hopefully make it seen as more than just scrap. To make the item less situational, players also drop Warbanners during certain holdout events. (Moon Pillars, Mithrix Phases, Void Cells, Deep Void Signals, Simulacrum Focus)
By default Warbanners now grant:
All of these changes can be edited in the config to your liking.
- Added "Focus Banners" configuration, makes players spawn Warbanners when activating the Focus in Simulacrum. - "Attack Speed Bonus" now behaves as normal. - Added "Increase Base Attack Speed" configuration, to revert the above change. - Changed "Regen Bonus" default value. (4.5 -> 3)
- Fixed buff icon not loading due to the latest patch.
This update changes a lot that I really can't be bothered documenting.
- Updated for SotV. - Added "Deep Void Signal Banners" configuration, makes players spawn Warbanners when activating a Deep Void Signal. - The mod now always creates its own buff, configurations that enabled this behaviour have been removed. - Attack Speed boost now increases base attack speed. (This means normal attack speed boosts will be multiplied further.) - Added configuration for a flat Regen bonus. - "Healing and Recharge" configurations have been changed and are now disabled by default. - Healing configurations now only heal and cannot be configured as regen. - "Damage Bonus" configuration now scales with level.
- Fixed a multiplayer issue that prevented banners being place by this mod and generally messed up the events that triggered this error.
- Added basic description changes to the War Banner item. - Added NetworkServer check to placing additional War Banners. (Should hopefully fix duplicate banners being place by clients.) - Renamed "Regen" configurations to say "Heal" - Categorized configs.
- New configuration "Create New Buff" that moves all changes this mod makes to an entirely new buff (Useful for those that use Queen Beetle Plus or EliteVariety).
- Brought back "Attack Speed Bonus" and "Move Speed Bonus" configurations. - New configuration "Regen is Regen" that makes the healing effect get applied to the target's regen stat instead. - New configuration "Recharge Interval" to change the duration between recharge ticks. - "Regen Interval" configuration now only applies to the regen/healing effect. - Default configuration changes: - "Moon Pillar Banners" (0.25 -> 0.5) - "Void Cell Banners" (0.25 -> 0.3)
- Moved back to R2API. - Uses R2API's stathook. - Renamed "Recharge Max Health" and "Recharge Level Health" to say "Shield" instead of "Health". - Removed "Attack Speed Bonus" and "Move Speed Bonus" configurations.
- Oops. - Removed MMHOOK Standalone dependency. - Changed internal version number to what it should be.
- Added configurations for extra attack speed and movement speed. - Added configurations to spawn War Banners from activating Moon Pillars and Void Cells. - Configurations for placing banners from Mithrix Phases, Moon Pillars and Void Cells now allow setting the size multiplier of the placed banners instead of just enable/disabling the feature. - Changed default configurations as I thought they were a bit OP. - Switched to EngimaticThunder for Anniversery Update compatibility. - No longer uses TILER2 for now. (This may change in the future.)
- Public release.
You can find me as kking117#0370 on discord.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|