Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
Shocks PiShocks in response to in-game damage events.
This mod requires the following mods to function
Operates PiShocks in response to in-game damage events.
Please configure shock maximums in the config and the share code.
Issue Reporting and Suggestions
Contact me on Discord (
quasikyo) or submit a new issue here.
- PiShock Username
- PiShock API Key generated on your PiShock account page
- PiShock Share Codes
- These are the alphanumeric share codes generated per shocker on the PiShock control panel
The in-game triggers to enable.
- Vibrations from dealing damage
- Vibrations from receiving damage
- Shocks from dealing damage
- Shocks from receiving damage
- Vibrations from minions dealing damage
- Vibrations from minions receiving damage
- Shocks from minions dealing damage
- Shocks from minions receiving damage
The base values that get scaled off of damage dealt relative to damaged entity's max health. In other words, the intensity of the operation is calculated by
baseValue * (damageDealt / maxHealthOfDamagedEntity)
- Base duration of vibrations
- Base intensity of vibrations when dealing damage
- Base intensity of vibrations when receiving damage
- Base duration of shocks
- Base intensity of shocks when dealing damage
- Base intensity of shocks when receiving damage
- Maximums for vibration and shock durations and intensities
- Time span over which to sum up intensity and duration
- Shocker selection
All: affect all shockers
Random: only affect a random shocker
- Account for damage dealt past the entity's max health