Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
This mod requires the following mods to function
Sunkenland Mod Template
Welcome to the Sunkenland Mod Template by Azumatt! This repository provides a .NET template for quickly scaffolding mods for Sunkenland.
- .NET SDK (version you're targeting, e.g., .NET 5.0 or later)
- JetBrains Rider or Visual Studio (optional for GUI-based installation)
- This mod template automatically packages your mod into a .zip file when in Release mode for Thunderstore as well as Nexus.
- The contents of the zip file come from the Thunderstore folder. Make sure you're updating the
manifest.jsonwith your relevant information for Thunderstore.
- The README.md at the project root is auto copied to the Thunderstore folder, to keep both the same and auto-packaging a breeze.
- The zip files will auto append the version string when you change the version in the
Plugin.csfile and places it inside of the project's Thunderstore/Nexus folders (respectively).
- A copy of the compiled mods will be placed in your specified output folders from the
- It also includes a .gitignore file for use with Git.
Using Command Line
Clone this repository:
git clone https://github.com/AzumattDev/FreeCamera.git
Navigate to the directory:
Install the template:
dotnet new install ./
This will install the Sunkenland Mod Template locally and make it available as a dotnet template.
Using JetBrains Rider
- Open JetBrains Rider.
- Go to
- On the left, click
- Click on the button in the middle that says "Install Template".
- Navigate to the directory where you cloned the
FreeCamerarepository and select the root folder. Usually in the path of
- The template should now be available in the list.
- Now, when you create a new project, you can select the template from the list on the left after stating you want to create a new solution. Make sure that you select the checkbox for
Put solution and project in the same directoryfor the template to work properly.
Using Command Line
Once installed, create a new project with the template:
dotnet new slmt -n YourModName --AuthorName "Your Name"
YourModName with the desired name for your mod project and "Your Name" with your desired author name. The
author name will default to "Azumatt" if not specified.
--name: Name of the output directory and the project.
--AuthorName: The name of the mod's author. Default is "Azumatt".
Feedback and Contributions
Feedback and contributions are welcome! If you find a bug or wish to request a feature, please open an issue.
- Fork the repository.
- Create a new branch with your changes.
- Submit a pull request.
This project is licensed under the MIT License.