We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Makes the Loader's Thunderslam more satisfying.
It makes Thunderslam's Radius, Damage and Knock-Up Force scale with downwards speed.
By default when Thunderslam is activated you gain -100 velocity in the y axis (i.e. Downwards). When we hit the ground, we take the absolute value of that speed and fed into the formula for calculation.
newValue = (value * baseCoefficient) + ((value * baseCoefficient) * (speed / 100) * valueCoefficient)
- value = the normal value that would be used (e.g. 210 for damage)
- speed = the velocity in the y axis (100 for each second falling)
- valueCoefficient = the coefficient as specified in the config (e.g. 0.478 for damage by default)
- baseCoefficient = the coefficnet as specified in the config (by default always 1)
- speed may be reduced by the minimal speed if specified in the config
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|