Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
This mod requires the following mods to function
Note: This is a very heavy WIP mod, issues and bugs can arise.
The mod has been tested and while most features are multiplayer compatible, some things may not work.
Turbo Edition is a content pack mod, that for now, it adds a couple of weird items and equipments. Based off Risk Of Rain's Turbo Edition, it has a few returning items and new ones, but the goal of this mod is not to be a direct port, so keep in mind that some items will never come back, but it adds new ones, (and new features! Soon! ) Keep in mind that this is a single man made mod, so if you expected something big, I'm sorry to break it to you, but I cannot do everything at once.
Installation looks like
- language, assetbundles and soundbank folders
I'm pretty bad at coming up with names for what I make, and I followed Turbo Edition's development and just liked what it was. I also find "Turbo" a funny word that goes along pretty well with a lot of other words. You can probably think of a few ones.
You can click each category to access its page on the wiki
- 17 Awful items to ruin your host with. (Some of them are currently disabled)
- 3 Equipments that probably do something useful.
- 3 Artifacts to make your run harder, for some reason.
- One of them available as a wave in Simulacrum
Keep in mind that with mods, anything can go wrong anytime, especially when you are loading 500 different mods at once, let me know if something breaks.
- Some items modelled by Big Nut.
- Imp Trasher models and animations by DotFlare.
- Expansion Icon by SOM.
- Grenadier model by Anon.
- Texturing & animation by DotFlare.
- Assistance from Moffein.
- Kevin from HP support, for experience in SS2 and some part of the codebase.
- Special thanks to /vm/ for playtesting and /agdg/ for assistance.
- Special thanks to Gnome, for introducing me to modding.
- Special thanks to JoeyAsagiri for making me want to make a mod myself. And by making the original mod.
For any issues, please create a report in my Github page. I will not accept any other means of communication.
0.1.10 Dedicated server optimizations
- Hopefully fixed an error that happened due to modifying the mod's healthbar collection while it was being iterated on
- Hopefully fixed a NRE due to a IL hook related to MarkAsUnableToBeLocked
- Updated scriptable object name lookups in PackMagnetBodyBehavior to fix a NRE
Dedicated server optimizations
- Healthbar code will now not run if the game is ran as dedicated server or in batch mode
- Temporary visual effect code will now not run if the game is ran as dedicated server or in batch mode
Updated BepInEx's plugin version to the current version (prev 0.1.6) which otherwise would lead to possible net version mismatches