# Boss Damage Tracker
Inspired by Versus Saxton Hale, this mod prints the top 3 damage dealers to chat upon defeating the boss.
- Owner Gets Minion Damage (true)
- If true, then the damage dealt by minions will be attributed to the owner of those minions.
- Minion Shows Owner Name (false)
- If true, then the result shown will show the owner of the minion after their name.
- Ex: Engineer Turret (TheEngi)
- This setting is incompatible if "Owner Gets Minion Damage" is true, since the minion won't be included in the list.
- Top Damage Places (3)
- The number of places available. There will be a last place which is accumulative of the rest.
- Ex: With 2 places, plrA dealt 1500, plrB dealt 500, plrC dealt 250, and plrD dealt 125"
- The result would look something like:
- 1: plrA (1500)
- 2: plrB (500)
- The Rest: (375)");
- Store the last used name of the CharacterMaster, so it doesn't default to ??? if the player's body is missing
- UI Element instead of chat
- Localize tokens
- Track self-damage (such as REX umbras and fall damage)
- Track damage done by master-less bodies (pots)
- Adjust damage tracking from health loss to actual damage taken
- Multiplayer Testing
Written with StackEdit.