We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
1.0.2 - SOTV, added config for crit and shock | Attempts to modify Jellyfish to act like their Risk of Rain 1 counterparts.
|Last updated||a year ago|
|Categories||Tweaks Server-side Enemies|
|Dependants||2 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
Unified BepInEx all-in-one modding pack - plugin framework, detour libraryPreferred version: 5.4.1903
Emulates the jellyfish from Risk of Rain 1. Jellyfish have a relatively low amount of damage: (5, +1/level) which is supposed to scale with their normal nuking suicide. Beetles scale better: (12, +2.4/level). So I scaled up their damage, which lets them deal between 2-6 damage very early (Commando has 110 health).
Also included is an experimental localization for configs for Spanish, Japanese, and Russian. As long as the game is launched in the selected language with no config file (deleted or otherwise), then it will replace the names and descriptions with ones for the defined language. It doesn't support hotswapping, though.
🔧 = Configurable
- 🔧 Hitstun and stun immunity
- 🔧 Now passes through walls
- 🔧 Knockback immunity
- 🔧 Lorebook entry overwritten with RoR1's lore entry
- EN, ES, JP, RU translations included
- 🔧 Base Damage: 5 → 10
- 🔧 Per Level: +1 → +1.5
- Deathstate slightly modified to reduce errors in console.
- Rename: Nova -> Discharge
- Base Duration: 3s → 0.25s
- Recharge rate: 5s → 1s
- 🔧Damage: 1000% → 100%
- Proc Coefficient: 200% → 100%
- Radius: Decreased by 20%
- No longer deals knockback
- No longer suicides on use.
- Make Jellyfish move straight towards enemy
- Change icon to RoR1
- Adjust visuals
- 1.0.2 - Updated for R2API and SOTV
- ➕Added two new config settings: Can Crit (true), and Shocks (false).
- 🛠Switched to ContentPack loading.
- ✖Removed experimental localized config, might look into making a library once I figure it out to be cleaner in code.
- 1.0.1 - Fixes + Config
- 🛠 Fixed TILER2 error by adding a default language to the configuration setup method.
- 🔧Config options added for: Hitstun immunity, Stun immunity, knockback immunity, and collision toggle.
- ➕Added localization for new configs
- ⚔️Adjusted Level Damage default to be 20% of Base Damage, scaling like other monsters.
- 1.0.0 - Release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|