Thanks to the modding community. Join our discord!
Have you ever ended a level with a shrine of chance nearby and wanted to gamble it all but couldn't?
Are you a compulsive gambler and feel like throwing away that hard earned money?
Has this ever happened to you?
What does this mod do?
- Allows you to increase chance per fail
- Allows you to guarantee a certain quality of item after fails.
- Removes the limit of 2 items per shrine to 9000.
- Reduces the cost multiplier from 1.2 to 1.1.
- Allows you to config those two variables.
- Yes, you can make them cost 0. You sick bastards.
- Removes the cooldown on shrines of chance
- I just picked at random. Or I picked for memes who knows.
- Because you shouldn't go over 9000 only Goku can do that.
- Make sure you are running the latest version of Bepinex.
- Copy the InfiniteChance.dll file to your BepInEx plugins folder.
I can't see the config files! I'm going to riot!
- The config files shall appear once you launch the game.
- You then quit the game and ta-da it's there in /bepinex/config.
Are there any mods that do not work with yours?
- If your mod removes shrines of chance then this mod will not work at all.
- 2.0.1: Fixed shrines being ludicrously hard when reaching the guaranteed green stage and not resetting properly
- 2.0.0: Added a whole lot of configs and increased chance on fail.
- 1.4.1: Updated dependency
- 1.4.0: Made the mod compatible with new version of Bepinex/R2api and RoR2
- 1.3.4: Readme changes and some more optimization.
- 1.3.3: Coded some stuff another way not to break compatibility with other mods.
- 1.3.2: Fixed a bug for some European people (Localization is a bitch). Big thanks to AsterAether .
- 1.3.1: Some leftover code made it in there. Nobody needs "bigass rain of arrows inc" spam in chat.
- 1.3.0: Finally removed the shrine cooldown, gamble away fellow degenerates.
- 1.2.3: I swear it's fixed now.
- 1.2.2: You can choose the multiplier for real this time. (Thanks for the bug report)
- 1.2.1: Readme fixes also changed formatting (again yeah , I'm not good at this)
- 1.2.0: Added a config file for the sicker bastards. Big thanks to NotAtomicBomb for showing me da wae.
- 1.1.1: Readme fixes (I might have forgot to document 1.1.0).
- 1.1.0: Lowered the multiplier from 1.2 to 1.1 so you can gamble even more (you sick bastards).
- 1.0.0: Created the mod (finally).