We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
- Fixed for recent update - Fixed my readme to have a less obnoxious changelog - Maybe fixed engi mine bug? To be honest I don't know if I did, someone with friends test this.
- Added dependancy on Eggs Buffs - Misc code organization / optimization - Artificer teleport no longer puts you inside walls even on wonky terrain - Various skill renamings and description updates - Artificer utility split into two distinct entity states for charging and releasing - New captain secondary Tracking Grenade : Throw a grenade that inflicts new "Tracked" debuff on enemies that slows and increases damage taken by 50% - Known bugs : Directive Pull bug still remains; tesla mines occasionally leave their indicator behind when they dissapear
- Fixed for anniversary update! - Damage & added move speed buffs for Shield Buster, renamed to Barrier Buster - More optimization, consistency, and damage for Fatal Teleport, hopefully feels even nicer to use than before. Short hop added to provide airtime. Tracker disabled when skill is on cooldown. - New engineer secondary Tesla Mine : Deploy up to 4 mines that upon triggering pulse 5 times over 5 seconds where they are triggered. Each pulse deals damage and stuns. - Created a Github - Known bugs : Directive PULL animation only plays after you have landed from a fall at least once in the run; Artificer teleport can drop you out of bounds if used into weird geometry; Merc teleport may also be able to do this, but is much rarer
- Finally new skills!!! - New Acrid special Expunge : "Purges" poison from afflicted targets, causing them to explode in a radius with damage based on the type of poison afflicted but removing the poisoned status effect - New Loader special Shield Buster : Expend all of your current barrier to deal massive damage in a radius around you! - New Rex special Directive PULL : Root yourself in place, slowing your speed and gaining armor for the duration. Additionally deal damage and pull nearby enemies closer, gaining barrier for each affected enemy. - Fixed even more spaghetti. Hopefully no more nullrefs. Merc fatal teleport now has permanent tracker, and is a conditional skill (Can only be used if there is a target)
- Changed mercs "Fatal Teleport" into an execute ability instead of anti-air and now utilizes the new "exposed" keyword; in all, feels more fun and less clunky to use. Hopefully. - Removed the spaghetti that was overflowing inside of the Artificers "Surge Teleport" skills code. - New, but secret and ultimately useless (For now) code for making a new engineer mine skill. Does nothing gameplay-wise yet. - Known bugs : Spamming fatal teleport without a target resets attack speed (Potentially infinite attack speed), Both teleport abilities can put you out of bounds in the right situation, but are unlikely to come up in normal play. - Updated for 1.0 release of RoR2
- Created the mod and put it on thunderstore - 3 Skills, Artificer utility, Merc utility, and commando primary - Fatal Teleport : Teleport to an enemy and strike them for execute based damage - Surge Teleport : Charge up to teleport a distance scaling with charge time. Additionally deal damage around your start and ending locations, radius and damage also scaling with charge time - Combat Shotgun : Holds 8 charges, rapid fire shotgun for commando. Spread becomes tighter during crits in addition to normal crit damage.
- Fix that engi mine bug - Add config file to enable/disable skills
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|